Hi... 29Y single guy. Living & working in Westwood, California

Discussion in 'Living Naked and Free: An Introduction to Nudism a' started by sandy01121989, Nov 3, 2019.

1. sandy01121989

sandy01121989 Members

Hi All,

I am 29Y single guy. Living & working in Westwood, California.

Planning to travel to Europe to explore the nudist beaches, resorts and nudism. Any suggestion which beaches to explore and if anyone wanna be a partner to explore together as nudist partner. I am simple easy going, STRAIGHT and happy to mingle.

TIA

Sandy

bill697cu likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

lucky. i've been turned down for at least 3 different jobs around there. still stuck in asswood, ohio.

3. sandy01121989

sandy01121989 Members

Hey.... wanna try here in CA?

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

The greatest thing in the world is being a naturist, your free of clothing in the right places west coast of France your find most of the beach's are naturist friendly, the ones in not built up areas are best and not forgetting Cape De Agde Naturist Village, and a big one in Spain, Italy can be tough going unless its a naturist village, Greece can be touch and go with naturism, UK national trust beach's are OK and very naturist frendly, Spain can be OK on the right beach's but not resort beach's, with your GF topless is OK in most places.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their are a few nudist areas in the UK, but you need to wear warm clothing, :yum::yum::yum:

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Smart Ass........ :D

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Two things that don't go together is being a naturist and warm clothing, stick to your greasy spoons.

9. wilsjane

I just could not resist it.
    Donkeys years ago a nudist beach opening in a remote part of Wales made the news.
    My only memory was or the sign leading down to the area where someone had crossed the "Nudest" out and added, "Shivering".
    Obviously, they also deliberately shot the news clip on a day that it was snowing. I can't remember the year, it was the one that after a warm March, we has snow storms over Easter. I think that it was in the late 70's

10. wilsjane

Take a look at my reply to 'Glen' and you will see why I posted my light hearted comment.
    PS, I prefer a salad to that greasy spoon that you mentioned.
    Perhaps nudists in the UK would be the ones in the greasy spoon, trying to get a layer of fat to insulate them. :yum:

11. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Naturists and greasy spoons don't mix, period.