heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MagnanimityMan, May 17, 2004.

1. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

i first ran into ol' hipforums a few months ago. i thought it was a fantastic forum, alot of really kind people, alot of really dynomite conversation.
    it's about time i gone ahead and signed up, and what better place to land a first post?! but in the good ol' new member's thread, ayyy?

i'll tell you a little about ol' Ethan. Ethan enjoys happiness! oh how ethan's lived these last several years trying not to fret on much of anything that has potential for bad thought. I care alot about thought. A few years ago I really became fascinated about thought, other people's thoughts, other people's perceptions, etc. I'm very open minded, but i dont let in leave my own head. I'm a mega mega mega optimist, and you probably wont see a smile leave my face. I'll try forever to get one on yours, and rabble rabble rabble yatta yatta rabble.

I enjoy drugs responcibly, and incorperate them alot in my spiritual journey round this here ethan. i love love love the sky and the clouds. i dig dig dig on music. nothing's more amazing then a drum circle. and my favorite food is homemade quesidillas =)

thank you all all all for taking the time to read a little about me. i'llllllllll definitely be aroudns, so you keep those eyessss open 0_0, those EARRRRS open )0_0( and that minddddddddddddddd open (2ef9wergwiefugnhkweu 0_0 aregyaeujgyergs)

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol "ol ethan" I love it lol welcome welcome welcome *ushers you in*

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

hi ethan & welcome!

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

You talk in third person too...
    Alas we can share everything...

Hello and welcome...

dont you wish you could sleep on clouds...

5. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

oh man. i dream about sleepign on clouds. it's truly a scenario i visit in my mind alot. my email is atopclouds@aol.com =P
    i do talk in 3rd person alot, it seems to come out alot on forums and such, i dont know why. i mean, when i'm fixating on it, it's allllll baout the i's, but when i'm relaxing in the ol' computator chair, it's allll about the ethan's. you digs?

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Tis I love those fluffy white puffs...

I always lay on the ground outside and stare up into the sky and watch the clouds...I wish you could reach up and grab them...or soar on them, that would be even better...okay sorry, i am done now.