Hey,

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Cierah, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Cierah

Cierah Member

I'm not a nude-ey but only because I am not confortable with my body. But this forum got me thinking. I'll go barefoot sometime. But besides that, perhaps I'll refuse to use utensils also. Does anyone else do this? It would be harder but they did do it in the middle ages. They used bread for plates also. It's something to think about.
    Later.

2. Muzz

Muzz Member

They serve some soups in edible bread bowels in some places. They're really good, but kind of messy. :/

3. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Well all I know is that pizza came about because they used bread for plates and then put stuff on top of it and ate the whole thing.

You don't need to use a lot of posh stuff when cooking - a mixing bowl and a wooden spoon can go a long way. But some things are useful, they save you making a lot of messmess, so if you can use them you might as well. It's not as if they have drawbacks. But if you don't like using them then no-one will force you.

4. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Ask that guy who was posting about India. Traditionally they don't eat with utensils there. They also eat with their right hand only, you might ask about why that is.