hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jayza, Nov 10, 2017.

1. jayza

jayza Members

hi everyone I am jayza and I just have a lot of questions I really can't ask anyone so I need some input on some stuff and look forward to having some conversations that make a little more sense.

2. Beez727

Beez727 Members

What's up Jayza?

3. jayza

jayza Members

not much just trying to figure stuff out.

4. Beez727

Beez727 Members

Hopefully i can help

5. jayza

jayza Members

my husband and I don't see eye to eye on bedroom stuff so it can be a little difficult. I am trying to figure out how to fix it without hurting him or making me feel crazy.

6. Beez727

Beez727 Members

What sort of bedroom stuff?

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

theyre obviously fighting over the soft pillow and who has to turn off the lights

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Ah yes - but "there but for fortune" - I guess

9. jayza

jayza Members

He doesn't understand my needs. I am a pleaser and a former submissive so when being a kink in a vanilla bedroom is HARD.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Marrying someone who doesn't understand your needs seems...a little reckless to say the least.

Not sure why you're going to an online message board instead of a marriage counselor for help, bit welcome regardless

11. jayza

jayza Members

Well you know that thought process of if you love someone it doesn't matter who they were before as long as they are who they truly want to be? I am just venting and I have a therapist I just needed to get it off my chest.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

decorative pillows.

GLENGLEN and wilsjane like this.
  13. Lord_Corgi

Lord_Corgi Members

It's funny, me and my girlfriend synergize quite well in the bedroom, but clash in just about every other important aspect of sharing a life together.

It's for this reason that I'm very reluctant to marry her, despite the fact that she wants that and that we both do love each other.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that... Well, it can be really really tough. I may not understand your full situation (nobody but you will, really), but I do fully understand what it's like to be in a bind or at odds within an otherwise great relationship. It sucks in indescribable ways

Just the same, welcome to here! Wherever here is. I'm still trying to figure out what this board is for

14. jayza

jayza Members

Thanks. It was hard to tell we would have these issues because we waited until we got married. ( and for a kink you can imagine how hard that was) It is just difficult to be myself when it seems like he doesn't like that part of me.