Hey

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefoot on the UK, Aug 10, 2006.

1. barefoot on the UK

barefoot on the UK Member

hi everyone, so good reading the posts! i live in wales and we have had alot of good weather so loads of barefooting :) its amazing i have been on and off barefooting for about 6 years now! university and work stops me! but still i spend mos tof my day barefoot! my friend is having work done on hsi house so i even walked around the building site with him barefoot! i was so happy no injuries! :) after beating the building site i decied im invincible lol, oooppss what a mistake!i just didnt take care where i was walking and ended up getting in a real mess, with glass and thorns! :( oh wel part of the learning curve i gues! teaches me to look where im going though doesnt it! lol i was jsut wondering have you guys been anywhere awesome like a building site? alos anyone form wales? or near wales? im a 19year old male

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

congratulations and welcome to the forum. yes, you must take care when walking barefoot around a construction site, lots of hazards.

peace out,
    bob

3. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

I work near building sites barefoot. Most of my work is away from where all the nails, glass, slate, etc build up on ground, because I'm planning gardens or working on them, but I have to cut through the danger areas sometimes. As you all say---learning to be careful!