Hey will explain the vallium grapefruit confusion to become heroin cocain speedball

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Intheknow, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

6 ball centre pocket 18oz a line of cueball.
    Pure traditional English green felt.

rollingalong likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

potentiating valium is a tad lame.....and the effects you are describing are bull shit

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm still trying to sort out the 20 minute shit...

rollingalong likes this.
  4. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

It does work , but there is one bit of the equation i’v left out on purpose for members safety.

5. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

I can’t tell you what it is, but I have left a subtle hint “the missing part of the equation” is In this thread. You have to figure it out.

6. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Read the thread carefully my daily structure
    Two Passion flowers in the morning 1 St. John’s wort at 8pm , plus the equation. One piece is missing , what’s missing do u think? If u figure it out u’ll Get a dopamine reward.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what color is the sky in your world?...…..do you honestly think there is a bunch of people following this thread?....there is not

with the onset of cannabis legalization and the advances in concentrates there is zero reason to act like a junkie and gobble valium washed down with grape fruit and coffee....it is a sad and desperate attempt to mirror effects of harder drugs

you say you left something out for safety?....safest thing is to stop being a juvenile junkie and grow the fuck up

Tyrsonswood and Orison like this.
  8. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Hmm what stimulant are you on? Your serotonin and reasoning is way down. And you get angry quite quick. Can’t quite tell without your eyes , but doesn’t seem like cocain you’ve been in this state for a bit , so mdma your a raver and smoke weed threw the day ey.

Oh and to answer your question hydro thc can cause
    Schizophrenia. But you don’t have that just stop one or the other not enough synergy in thc and mdma

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks The Real Question Here Is......."What The Bloody Hell Are You On"........"Loser".... :mad:

Cheers Glen.

10. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

What I’m on is in this thread , I don’t drink alcohol

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you are the one making false claims and acting like a junkie......you nailed eh?...i'm in Canada....we are legalizing cannabis so kids dont read this thread and try doing this stupid lame and extremely unhealth cocktail....

where do you want people to buy the valium?...maybe steal it from grammas cabinet?....stick up a drug store?.....no no order it off the internet right?......maybe lie to their doctor?....your theory and your drug of choice is just wrong on so many levels

good bye....you may continue posting this shit to no one

12. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Your levels seem ok u just need a hot chick girlfriend, or not happy wd one ur wd want hotter one either way ur quote adjusted , lol and enjoy dark humour

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Who Mentioned Alcohol....???...:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

14. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

See ya mate all the best

15. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

I did I said what I’m on is on this thread

16. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

And as iv mentioned many times strongly advise doing this equation cheers

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Trait Of His Has Nothing To Do With Drugs.....He Behaves That Way Because He Is Old.....

Ugly.....Grumpy.....And Hates Everybody...... Including Himself.....But Even More So Me...... LOL.... :D

Cheers Glen.

Intheknow likes this.
  18. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Lol yer fair enough serotonin drops when you get older , but still it’s to low land lasts to long. Ok mate be back on tomorrow cheers

You got me sayn that now cheers lol

19. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

If he’s been like this for a while he may have taken to much lsd mdma or cocain in his younger (flower power years) if he is’t doing any drugs at the moment he prob should be on 1 a day Thompson’s St. John’s any time of the day to get that serotonin back up