Hey will explain the vallium grapefruit confusion to become heroin cocain speedball

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Intheknow, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Anyone tried this yet today I had my og right on the two hour plazma big hit of sedation sheesh ohh feel it

2. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Now in one hour as it lol passes my liver it will increase n set

3. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

I’m noddin oh sh

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fixed it for ya'

5. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Lol I’m off to beach

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I just read this thread at 5:30 am and it made me feel like I had entered a slightly altered version of reality.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How about two cue balls, an 8 Ball and a pink snooker ball?

8. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Hey , just wanted to say also there is a reversway of doing it , but involves really on the dot time management plus cold water a + bowel movement to increase fast flushing threw liver to not reduce plazma to much.

If you were to have your oral dose still as soon as you wake up with a 250ml glass of cold water
    Wait for bowel movement (bowel movement must not exceed 20 minutes- have another glass off 250ml cold water (after bowel movement) to keep taste buds still activated after bowel movement ( if you are a smoker have and smoke in the morning you cant have one yet we need those taste buds+ mucous membranes in mouth still in control) need to wait until I tell you if your a smoker) at the (20 minute mark after initial oral dose) then have the “250ml unconcitrate ruby red” - don’t exceed 250ml your taste buds and mouth membrane u should taste the Val the taste should reignite wd the ruby red 33 percent unconcentrate then straight after have another glass of cold 250ml water. Uncontrate now administered first ( now for smokers who usually need cup of tea wd it ) you can have a smoke now and if u drink tea do not leave tea bag in cup put it straight then straight out so it doesn’t exceed a chocolate mg of caffeine. Only 1 cup though.

Since we admin unconcitrate first need to now need to double up on the unconcitrate at two critical time intervals - at exactly 1.5 hours 1 scooner glass of ”unconcitrate” - then exactly right on plazma 2 hour mark bang another scooner of unconcitrate” have a chair music tv head phones or water ready because your about to be hit wd massive sed hit and won’t be moving for an hour” after 1 hour of the nod u will come back but still nodding ( well it’s exactly a heroin) so won’t go into lengths of that that’s it done for administration today I even done the formula for those that smoke. Always stay safe and again must advice against doing what I have described

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

wow... 20 minutes? That's a load of crap.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I had a seizure reading the op.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  11. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

It will still work if you have trouble going to toilet in morning - this is the exact formula) ( all the rest stays the same the times the doses, but this is exact full formula - don’t forget I added cigarettes and cup off tea to it plus gp juice helps u go to toilet if you take it reg

12. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Here come mine now Wossh head back ey closevmix in head on chair

13. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Ok been on hour 2 mins ago ull notice at the one hour u won’t actually want the coffee that’s cause ur brain wants to keep u sedated drink it any way to big sips first woosh the sppedball has begun ur coffe isn’t finished only two sips at the moment emeddiatly switched wait a bit for the urge to finish the cup as ur brain will want to finish the coffee soon

14. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

My eyes opening wide here gd

15. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Ok now don’t want coffee again so drink again

16. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Okay now half way threw the cup I’m wanting to finish the coffe so now I will eyes just went open again those the signs

17. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

Just finished second half eyes open now want more coffee now speedballing leg is shaking

18. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

So now I’ll have another cup As now craving coffee

19. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

I’m now moving around the house fast wating to walk run I’m going to the beach still got that second cup off coffee to drink but that can be drunk cruisily I still have half an hour to finish the socond cup to be full speedballing

20. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

After second cup just finished I’ll feel a slight pinch 1 second or funny feeling on right side of ur brain as the dopamine level to the left sors away increasing rapidly- synergy now complete