hey what's up a few things...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by itripface, May 11, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

haha...quite the insult buddy, funny you call me insecure when you have to make fun of everyone you come in contact with via hipforums to feel better about your lowlife self....assclown

btw, lsd is my baby, how is that in context to anything

2. itripface

itripface Member

ok to answer toastacid im going with 2 hits and im going to my friends house we're taking it thursday at like 8:00am and chillen there till like 4:30 when his 'rents come home and after ill probably walk around my town (not the nicest more like 3 blocks from the ghetto but it's cool my town isn't so bad)

here's the thing the kid's house we're doing this at is like kinda iffy about it now after like 3 weeks and he's only worried bc he has work the next day at 7pm and i was trying to tell him that he'd be fine but he's still kinda iffy and i want to know how u guys felt the next day now remember we're taking it at 8am the day before so can some1 just respond to this for my friend and ill show him that he's fine

p.s. i hate this damn bickering we shouldnt let some guy on a computer get under our skin

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

good call, i wouldnt do more then two your first time...

i actually heard a funny story earlier today about some guy, and his first acid trip took place when his friends decided to drop 5 hits of liquid in his calabou lou while they were chillin...then he went into detail about his nightmarish experience...man would i be pissed, first time, 5 hits, and without knowing it...bad news

4. itripface

itripface Member

yea can any1 help me with my friend like how u guys felt the next day you get that weird feeling about stuff or sumtin like somethings not right i was wonderin how long tha lasted and if he would be ok to go to work???

5. Glordag

Glordag Member

Usually for me I just feel slightly spacey for about 3-4 hours after waking up. As long as he wakes up by like 3pm he'll be fine.

6. itripface

itripface Member

thank you and sorry for the rushing i kinda have to convince him today

7. Glordag

Glordag Member

No problem. Even if he wakes up like an hour before work he'll almost definitely be fine. The spaciness is much milder than an alcohol hangover, and it's not really a big deal at all. The main thing is just to make sure that he eventually does get a few hours of sleep (which he will). I've foud that sleeping is almost like "resetting" the brain. If I don't sleep at all, I'll still have mild visuals and disorientation. If I get even like 2 hours of sleep, I'm absolutely fine.