hey this is about MR.bush(the one who messed our country and iraq)

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by hemp_boy, May 14, 2004.

1. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

in the young hippies forum i posted this, but there are way many post that our posted so know one really gets add to it. lets try it here. this a story chian. i'll start if off and some one continues it. it got about 8 people in th e oung hippies forums. lets try to beat that here.
    here goes nothing.

one day bushes fat ugly maid who is a illegal imagrant who does not speak english walk in one bush and rumsfeld. she was shocked becuase they were....................................
    ( now some one tells what they were diong then adds some thing that is not totally finished so some else can add on to it. lets make this work)

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

trying out that scene they saw in american pie... you know the scene with the pie.... well anyway, the maid was shocked for a moment and when she opened up her mouth she said something Bush couldn't understand since he can hardly speak himself. Foretunetly Rumsfeld knew spanish and told Bush the maid said....

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

okay... i don't see how this fits in the crafts forum but whatever makes u happy....

4. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

:confused: yeaaah....
    ya stole the words right outta my mouth....

5. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

so they went back to what they were doing, when all of a sudden bush got a red alert from condi rice and said that America was under attack from the....

6. Crayon

Crayon Member

forum moderator..if they didnt stop posting off topic threads.

:)

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

reported to the uber mods...it should be gone/moved soon... maybe writers?