Hey Raynor?!?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by 8D-8d, May 27, 2004.

1. 8D-8d

8D-8d Member

Hey gang. I'm in Cornwall, SW UK. Loads of my gang of friends have reccomended these forums for a while so I thought I d jump on the band wagon. I'm going to have a birthday party in the woods for a few days at the beginning of July. My gang should already know by the time this post goes live, but I'd love to see hipforum crew showing up for my bash too. If you want to come, give us an email. Must dash, need to organize a generator!

Ka'Plah and good evening Ferrrenddz
    oooh and Hey Raynor....Have another one ;)

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Hey there, welcome to the UK Forum! Hope you have fun here, and good luck with the party. What are your friends called on the forums?

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

dude, your cornish!!! hurrah! i'm going down that away to university, so am currently trying to hunt down people from that neck of the woods. i'm not sure if i'll be able to make your party though :( i will if i can though :)

4. Ananael

Ananael Member

HELLOOO!!! :D

5. TheFly

TheFly Member

:) Hey... what part of Cornwall are you?... I'm in Newquay...

Fly...

6. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

yay! yay! yaaaaay! yay foir the land of corn!! yeh dude, where you from? im from st.austell...ha, not much to boast about i know but still...its cornwall. are you north or south? and which woods is your party at? im well up for comin if its on a weekend...wana meet sum cool cornish folk

love luchi xx

7. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

Hey 8D, hows it going?
    And a big Woo! to everyone else. I don't have the common courtesy to introduce myself like my good friend here, so my sincerest apologies.

We/I are from the lower end of cornwall (The Lizard, essentially), with local distractions being Flambards "Theme Park" ehm...beaches....farms...pasties?
    No we find something to keep us entertained come rain or shine.

Luchi, i believe i know (in the flesh) someone you know. This may sound sinister, but bear with me...do you know anyone who has been to Truro College? Maybe someone with long dark hair, or someone who has been in the Army? Anyways, the party would be down past Helston, but we would help with directions and all that if you give me or my buddy here a PM, or you could visit our homepages!

www.pariah.2ya.com - thats my friends, he no on the forums:rolleyes:
    www.faerie-circle.com - thats 8D's, i probably didn't need to type it in.

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

heya!!
    *waves* am a london girl so im quite a way from you all but i hope your party goes with a bang, and if any of the forumers near me go along and have space intheir transportation no doubt you will find a small purple feind there :) (thats me!)
    llama love
    Fleassy xox

9. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

eeeek! ijm scared! who do you know?! who knows me?!!! aaaahhh...the cornish land is catching up with me!!
    errrm, i quite possibly know a truro colleger as i went to penrice school in st. austell and half my friends went to truro and half my friends went to st.a college...who do you know?!" WHO DO YOU KNOW?!!
    eeekk...i cant really explanin why but this really has instilled a flooding sense of panic within me...long dark hair...? male or female? are we talking a leopold?

also helston way, tjhats cool man...my boyfriend jaz (who frequents these forums) is down in helston as we speak...maybe you could hook up... i have friends in helston, not sure where they studied tho and cant remeber surnames!! haha...aaron and dean they're called, i went on holiday with them to the isles of scilly a while back.

so, now you have my full attention, where did you study? who do we mutually know? what scary secrets have you heard about me?!! haha.

luchi scared

10. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

Hola.
    Hehe, no need to get that worried....;) i'm not electronically stalking you (well i had a look at your website an' all, for interest's sake). I really, really can't remember where I heard your name and vague details from, but i'm sure i have (which is why, i guess, this all started).

Sorry for any panic, and for any offence the other day on msn, it wasn't me entirely and my friends are quite vocal about their opinions...:rolleyes:

Well, i studied at truro college for a bit, skating between; english lit and lang, media studies, photography, law (barely :p ) history, sound engineering, philosophy and politics.

Ooh, i've just finished working in the isles of scilly, which island/s did you stay on? and who is it you know in 'stones? I might just be acquaintances (which would be both cool and wierd - "Hey, Yo, hows it going....?" lol)

What's your b/f's description? i want to see if i can spot him out in a crowd....
    nothing sinister here, it would just be hilarious....if he/you wouldn't mind a more certain hook-up, give us a pm perhaps?

Take Care Gang

11. chickabean

chickabean Senior Member

i stayed on st.marys for about 6 months..went to school there for a while...stayed with grace ward and her parents who own...rags...whats it called, well its the only hippyish, skater-y clothes shop on the island...and they have two shops...blah blah and blah blah too!! i hung around with a big group of muppets, but they have probably all left now and gone to college and uni...ben stone, ben shiles, martyn lewis, maxine, grace, becca... i used to go there every may before i lived there to row in the pilot gig rowing championships...for mevagissey...

12. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

Cheers Sar, on my behalf and 8D's ( i know EXACTLY where he is right now, and he ain't conscious or caring believe you me ;) [you know i know you know i know dude :sunglasse ])

Luchi---Sorry for providing a sense of oddness about our mysterious connection...i have a habit of letting my writing hand off the reigns a little...i hope the invitation/s didn't go unnoticed?

And how do we get a custom avatar anyone? i'll ask other places but jeez it should be easier...