hey question!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ThrftShopSweater, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

whats the best way to smoke pot without your room filling up with smoke and stinking up the place?

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

go outside

or open a window

3. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

4. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

don't exhale.

5. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

use a flowbee. A toilet paper tube filled with fabric softener with one on the outside and a rubberband around it, blow through and it should keep from the room smelling and filling up with smoke, happy smoking*

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

no no. use a tokin' towel. fold up a dish towel and blow the smoke into it. works like a charm. and if u want to add scent you can spray the towel with febreeze. then your hits smell like febreeze.

7. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

belive me dude the flowbee works so much better, when I smoked when living with my dad, he had no clue, when I said to put the fabric softner sheet on the ouside I ment on just one end, blow through the open end.

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

do you have a walk in closet?? thats were i always do it

9. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Make a spoof-exactly what peace is possible said. Or just go outside.

10. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

thanks everyone!

11. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

in dorms i used to pop popcorn

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dont.. i dont understand.. dont people have windows in their rooms? I would HATE a room with no windows

13. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

just smoke outside
    or cut the top of a coke bottle and stuff it wif dryer sheets and blow into that

14. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Heres what you do.

Close the door, lock it (if possible) put some clothes or a towl down and stuff the bottom crack up.

Open a window, if you have a fan turn it so it blows out the window and get in front of the fan, and face the window, toke up and blow out the window. Wont take long.

Then fix everything like it was, visine if needed, burn incense, or spray something, Fabreeze is great. Then your set.

or to avoid all this hastle, wait till night and go outside and chill with nature.

But if you like challenges knock urself out.

15. callinghome

callinghome Member

I would smoke out my window, but it faces straight out onto my quiet, family street. x_x quite sad.

Plus, we stoners always have the best of luck that the wind will blow it all back in.

16. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

"Plus, we stoners always have the best of luck that the wind will blow it all back in."

That is the most frustrating thing ever. I hate when that happens!

17. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

outside is cold brrrr

18. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

a fuckin dishtowel instead of a spoof/flowbee? hahahahaha thats rediculous

i say make the spoof but instead of using a toilet paper roll use a papertowel roll, because they are longer. stuff it with fabric softeners(dryer sheets) and then crack your window just enough to balance the spoof between the sill and the bottom of the window. angle the spoof towards the corner of the window so any blowback smoke does not blow inside but just hits the outside wall and rises upwards(warm air rises). now that you dont have to keep picking up and putting down the spoof you are able to snuff the bowl(never use anything else inside if your worried about smell) with the butt of the lighter thus preventing any smell at all inside.

now who can top that method?

19. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

An open window and a shot of ozium work wonders. If you have a fan, use it.

Years ago, when I lived with my parents, the best trick i had for sneaking a toke indoors while they were home was to smoke IN THE SHOWER. Blow the hits right out the bathroom window, and the mist and steam do a great job of keeping the stink down, and the soap smell disguises whatever is left.

Gotta use a pipe, though, because it is too easy to get a joint wet in the shower. :)

20. fcuk

fcuk Member

learn to cook or invest in a vapouriser