Hey Married Guys!

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jan 7, 2008.

1. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

EXACTLY!! Why the hell else is he clicking on gay and bi and reading forums lmao. "I'm outta here" was him heading to the bars :tonguewink:

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, and he has the audacity to call us "fags". Call me what you wish it just tells me how ignorant you are Sir. I am who I am yet you are one who is obviously hiding behind a shield that makes you feel superior. I'm not impressed nor insulted by your comments.

J Mike, dd788snipe and BoyToy69 like this.
  3. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

So true

cohikr68 and dd788snipe like this.
  4. suxntx

suxntx Members

I love sucking cock even though I’m married. I can’t get enough cock. I’ve done anal a couple of times and enjoyed it but sucking cock is my favorite.

KC69, topper, Jcinalco and 2 others like this.
  5. Yes. I have fantasized about it and still do. I've sexted with guys. I'm getting an erection just telling you this.

rookie67 and Jcinalco like this.
  6. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

What’s to fantasize about, I am an eager and willing participant in cock sucking and have been for over 30 yrs. The men I play with are all older and willing participants as well. I travel frequently for work and stay in the same Hotels quite often, and over the yrs have cultivated some very tight and private friendships. Last night after work I texted a private friend who I have been friends with for many yrs. Told him I needed him and he called his wife and said he would be late getting home. His 6 ft frame walking into my room was an exciting event. I was dressed only in my under pants and he quickly undressed, lacking a shower he said let’s clean up, how long since you blew a nut, 5 days he said. As we embraced and I wrapped my hand around his super hairy ass and he did the same, he whispered I want your ass today, did you pack your enema? Of course, he helped me perform my clean out routine, as I emptied my ass we jumped in the shower only to have him grab my shoulders push me down and swallow his thick cut 8 inch dick, As we showered he entered me 3 times before making me clean his cock before making me swallow his 5 days load. Now both of us were super clean and dried off the the shower laying in bed having an adult beverage he was fingering my man pussy as I stroked and kissed his junk. Once he was hard enough he positioned me on my back raised my legs over my head and drove his hard cock deep into my ass. Of all my friends who do me anally, he is tops in my book. After what seemed an eternity he blew his 2nd load deep inside me, feeling his cock pulsating and throbbing I had an orgasm that made me shiver. With my own cum all over my face and chest he licked it up like it was candy. When he left I knew his balls were empty.

7. J Mike

J Mike Members

Kurt Cobain said it well in "All Apologies"; "everyone is gay"...I'm pretty sure it's a sliding scale, but quite true.

8. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

After a time like this, do you ever have a sense of accomplishment or pride that YOU provided him with something that his wife apparently does not/will not or can’t?

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

I definitely fantasize about it. I have another guy friend that is married as well. We have talked about hooking up and seeing how it goes. I have thought many times how it would feel to have another guys cock cum in my mouth. It actually turns me on a lot. We just have to pull the trigger and do it!

KC69, dd788snipe, Suburbanray and 4 others like this.
  10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I do. I think it is one reason I tend to prefer spending a little time with a man who has confessed he does not get what he wants at home. I have not met one man (and I've met a few) who ever speaks ill or negatively about his wife or acts cocky or arrogant about it. If anything, some act somewhat timid, shy, embarrassed and struggle with feeling guilty for seeking out these few moments of sexual pleasure. I have no doubt that what we share feels incredibly good to him. He doesn't understand why she can't or won't do this simple act with him, but it's led to him being with me. And yes, I have a sense of accomplishment as I send him out the door. I wonder if he thinks about it afterward and what he thinks. I have to settle for only a few words, if any at all, and I have to wait to get his call that he'd like to come back again.

11. J Mike

J Mike Members

Your reply is #69 lol! Yeah, i'm a bit immature...you have NEVER had a real cock cum in your mouth?? I have twice, and it was freaking amazing. Something about it that's way different from being with a girl (obviously lol)...but though I'm married to a woman, and have access to regular sex, I still think about it and fondly remember it often

Jack Jackson likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Every time I answered the request for a much-needed blowjob from an orally deprived married man. Back when Craig's List Personals was thriving, I could not believe how many married men in my area were looking to mutually suck cock, or just in need of a blowjob. It gave me great satisfaction knowing I orally pleasured him; many times, being told I sucked his cock much better than his wife could ever do. At one point in time, I had about 8-10 married guys wanting 1 or 2 blowjobs a week over almost a years' time. That's a lot of blowjobs, and a lot of cum swallowed and I enjoyed each and every encounter. I'd say during that time I was providing on average about 8 a week so for that particular year (2009 I believe) I gave about 416 blowjobs to other men in need. I was very proud of myself for having satisfied their needs during their time of need. Hell, I met a man who had the cock of my dreams (he's 9 1/2" and I'm 8") during that time and to this day we continue to suck each other off about twice a week and we share our wives with each other about every other month. We connected from the first afternoon we sucked each other off as we we're both able to continuously deep throat each other's cocks for 40-60 minutes before swallowing each other's loads of cum.

13. J Mike

J Mike Members

Damn that's hot! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you're with your buddy/him and your wives

14. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I suspect that men or women act out their fantasies based on opportunity. I socialized with a lot of women when I was going to college. I rarely had sex with any of them, because I had roommates in the dorm and later an apartment. When my roommates would be gone at Christmas or Spring break, I found that I could entice a lady to spend the night with me by just asking them. They all treated it like a casual request to get acquainted with no resentment. If I asked one to just come over and have sex with me, success was less likely. Many women like the idea of cohabiting for a few days, including privacy for sexual adventure. When it comes to intimacy with another man, opportunity should be exercised with more caution. To approach a stranger regarding a sexual interaction can be real risky, influenced by the community standards where you live. I Have not had a male make overtures to me in my adult life and would not know how to approach one. I have had men and women lightly touch my butt at social gatherings, but I always assumed that the touch was an accident. If the the goal was to seek a male partner to engage in oral sex with a man, I would decline the offer. If I was a gathering with all male friends, like a ski trip and we engaged in games after a few drinksI might participate If the game involved wearing a mask or a sheet with a hole in it and allowing an anonymous friend to put his cock in my mouth for a short time, I might be willing to participate in order to be social and enhance the fun for everyone. I do not think that I could suck on another mans penis while we had eye contact.

J Mike and Well I'm curious like this.
  15. Windman

Windman Members

It seems every time a guy makes sexual overtures to me its when the wife is with me and I’m not able to take advantage of it.

dd788snipe likes this.
  16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if I mentioned this here or somewhere else - but it fits here -
    I put an ad up on DoubleList - and I targeted the married man in the ad -
    I've been pleasantly surprised by the responses. This has been running for about a month now. I've had to weed through the nonsense but the end result has been a nice few and good responses to my ad.
    Each guy has been respectful of me - pleased to see I am not half-crazy when they take the nerve-wracking walk through my front door and look around to see what appears to be a normal home in the suburbs and a decent looking guy (and by decent I mean clean, well-groomed - I would not stand out as an oddball in Walmart - or maybe I would - LOL)
    These few guys have not said much about their personal lives in person - but by the wedding ring on their finger and their age, I am guessing they are where I was in my marriage - loving and caring about her - but not getting his sexual needs met. A blow job is such a simple thing to do and gives such enormous pleasure when it is done with a little passion in the process.
    One gentleman stopped by this morning - he's come back to see me 4 times now - he has a beautiful cock and he is a nice man - he is a little on the larger size in that department down there - and he did mention once his wife can't do him and doesn't like to do it. He has hoped I would take it nice and slow - so far his excitement has not allowed me to take it slow- but I think it's been pretty nice. I can deep throat him pretty easily and that seems to blow his mind and his load quickly.
    The only thing I get out of this is satisfaction of helping a brother take his mind off his sex drive for a little while - nothing in return yet.
    One of the visitors kissed me and that was fine - but I let him take the lead on it.
    Another guy did not want me to touch him at all, other than the obvious.
    Each man has his own mindset - not everyone is a true bisexual or even slightly interested in sex with a man - but somewhere along the line they figured out there are guys like me out there who are willing to accommodate them with no drama in return, no demands, nothing but a few minutes of pleasure giving before he is sent on his way for the day.
    Free Love - Free Sex - whatever you want to call it - I'm good with it.

17. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Free Blowjobs cost free, trouble free

KC69 likes this.
  18. rookie67

rookie67 Members

i think about it alot

19. rookie67

rookie67 Members

wish we could hang out

Well I'm curious likes this.
  20. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

Those thoughts will only grow stronger until that day comes..This how it begins for a lot of us

thesantos29 and Well I'm curious like this.