Hey ladies when he cums and you cum is it over or?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When a guy fucks a woman no matter how long, when he cums it's usually done. But is there a "done point" for ladies. I know I can fuck her for minutes or hours and there is usually no stop time. If she cums soon once in one minute or 20 times in an hour it always seems to be done when I cum.

What does it feel like when the guy cums and its over. Did you get short changed? Please explain the difference.

2. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

A guy who can cum more than once is awesome. I do understand that it is different for a man but when he can can shoot a load on my face and then fuck me again a short while later, I am a very happy girl.
    For me, it seems to vary on my mood. I can have sessions where the more I cum, the hornier I get. I wonder if it is an emotional thing, so that my mind gets to the end point for that session. Rather than a physical point where I don't want to or can't continue.

Micheal9, Roseycheeks and Deejay88 like this.