hey i wanna try the "XTC"!

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by serra, May 17, 2004.

1. serra

serra tentacle girl

hash??? WHERE!!!??!?!?!?! *drools*

havent had any out my way for a looong time!

canada is pretty cool, way better than the USA i think (no ofense but...... really!) but i definatly want to do some travelling!

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well heres my little bit on X.....make sure youre not allergic to opiates, some pills have small amounts of an opiate in some form....they can make you ridiculosly sick, or even kill ya.....make sure youre not allergic to em....like codiene....

3. RivertranceJamGirl

RivertranceJamGirl Member

Guru420: helloooooo down there>>>>>>southern california!

serra: heehee...:) Sierra Nevada, they are the mountain range in California, they stretch on the eastern side from the tippy top of CA hitting southern CA. I live in between Lake tahoe and Chico....in the Sierra Nevadas. Hmmmm. not unlike Serra, very nice name BTW!
    Goodies are gooooood around here, lots of growing herb and making hash. Its very nice to read informative posts on this site. keep up the good work!

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

thanks! :) i will! :D

5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

Not really cause sometimes if you drink too much water for the amount of pills you are taking then you begin to feel nausea and sometimes slow down a bit and wanna sit down instead of dancing all night...you also begin to feel a bit dizzy and kinda sleepy..and an uncofterable feeling comes over you and your legs get tired easily,well that normally happens when the effects are calming down but too much water can cause that too...also too much water can cause your death from an overdose...you have to learn to know your body and when you know that it's just enough...it's better to never sit down while doing X...to try and stay up dancing for long periods of time with short breaks and during the breaks try not to drink that much water cause then you can get a bit dizzy...there are more tricks concerning things and other stuff about X and it's effects and how to improve them...with time and experience you'll make your own analiysis and you'll understand what I'm talking about....your body for itself will show you...

6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

How could you say that!! a person could hurt themselves from too much water...you could die from that...believe me...look it up.....and it does cause hallucinations when using pills and having a bit too much but not an overdose but almost there..it's happened to me....and people do get hurt drinking too little too...like I said before all you have todo is know your body and control it...don't let yourself get carried away by the thrist....lollypops help...ciggeretter also, at least for me...chocolate....suckable candies.....gum....it all depends on your body's needs....

7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

True at raves..while you're on e....energy drinks do help out more then water itself although sometimes your body could get sink of them and ask for water...but for me energy drinks are better...they even help the boost of e a bit...it definitely helps...red bull works real good for me...

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm red bull.

9. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Red bull is terrible for you if you are gonna be sweating alot its only sugar and caffinee (sp)

10. xPi

xPi Member

You're terrible, probably because you sweat alot. :p
    Caffeine is good for anyone who plans on staying awake for an entire night, dancing and moving and running around. It's not bad, but it's important to remember one key word: moderation. Yes, kiddies: MO-DER-A-TION.

And I have a question, I forget who posted the fact that "there is no such thing ad double- and triple-stacked pills." Is that the truth? I know I've seen pills that are a lot thicker than your average bear, so what's up with that?

And my final blurb- E is great. If you're curious, my suggestion is to try it, but be with someone who's going to know what you need and when you need it. It's important to make damn good and sure that your first time is a dandy one. :)

11. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just to clear a few things up:
    (1) MDMA IS neurotoxic. All drugs kill brain cells, ecstacy attacks them. The unusually high levels of serotonin it releases is very damaging to brain tissue. A lot of a good thing is often bad, such as Vitamin A, to much ruins your liver. Also, oxygen is one of the most corrosive substances on the planet. Look at what it does to certain metals! If the percent was much higher in our atmosphere, we would die.

(2) It IS possible to lethally overdose on water, theoretically. You would have to consume 3 to 4 gallons of water. You would likely puke first. It is much safer to make an erorr & consume too much water than to not consume enough. When you get thirsty, you are already dehydrated.

(3) Water IS healthy. You die within a few days without it! No nutritional content does not mean it is not healthy. Nutritional labels don't take things like hydration into consideration, only sugars, carbs, fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals. There is countless other things that contribute to health. Nutritional Information is supposed to be a helpful tool in determining the overall health value of an item. It is not gospel. It also does not list other nutrients, such as bioflavinoids or amino acids.