Hey hipsters and uhh.. Hippies... ; ?

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by FreshDacre, Nov 4, 2019.

1. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Hey uhh I was just in jail, just got in a relationship. Got out of jail, and a wholle bunch of spiritual journeys have applied to me in my life.. And yeah. my material is plain and flat out, well. TOO dope To IMAGIn3... So yeah,,, I was wanting to requeast some input from the lock down strait BurnT out fools that know the game system better than I do So that I can get some solid reasoning in my Religious/spiritual life so that I can get ssone (well mabey a new relation/ companionship one day!

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

ummmm.... What?

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

How long were you in jail?

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Okay. I will be your spiritual advisor.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so did you drop the soap or did he?

Okiefreak likes this.
  6. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Sickkk.. So anyways I have been on this epic divine journey for a while, Where I am feeling the deep energy from all you guys and girls here on hippie forums, just wanted you guys to know that, and that I am on a heavy level in my life, and its not a f'n joke. like every thing I do is heavy a s F**ck... I know you guys are all there in the spirit realm or whatver the heck that is, so just know that, love you guys. Im in a sober program right now, doing great! :D thanks for the support everybody @ here. Should be getting my car back soon.
    So I feel like im working on a project with society.,, It seems kind of unreal, like im checkpoint hotter than hell kid or some shit... But yeh, I been oopsing it soo yeah. Peacce love and house guys :p gay ass excitment quote :p

7. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

But yeah, on the real, its pretty powerful stuff...!! likde you guys are smoking my chronic TOWWN or some shit.. Do you guys know who you are talking to? I been ill as FU""cCkk l8tleyy.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Do you know who YOU'RE talking to?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Back out of jail again. Shyytt.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^^^....What On Earth Have You Been Doing To End Up There...:confused2:??? Oh...And Welcome Back..... :D

Cheers Glen.

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Haha what's up glen! Good seeing yuh around always. You know man, I'm just full of bad news :p