Hey, Hep Cats!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by nightfairy, May 31, 2004.

1. nightfairy

nightfairy Member

Hello, all. I found this place like a year ago and thought oh, cool, and added it to my favorites and then proceeded to be busy and easily distracated and have only just found my way back.

I am a 2nd generation hippie, my dad was a folkie and he passed his love of music and harmony on to me. I love live music and the atmosphere at concerts & festivals. I've been to Falcon Ridge Folk Festival the past 6 years, and Gathering Of The Vibes the past 3, and have caught a fest here and there in between.

Love Erin McKeown, The Nields, Dar Williams, Richie Havens, Janice Ian, of course The Dead, The many incarnations of The Allmans, I could go on and on. I love folk but dont limit myself to it, all music is good music, altho we all have our favorites.

Anyway, this place is huge, I cant imagine keeping up with such a large community, but we'll see, a good community is worth the work that goes into it. :) It's lovely to meet all of you. :)

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Welcome... it's really not so big that you'll be lost and forgotten or anything... once you get settled, it's really great. :) I hope you like it.