hey guys im back

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by generic, May 10, 2007.

1. generic

generic Member

you probably dont remember me i wasnt exactly the most active poster on this board but just saying hello again,im back after my first succesfull purchase of a RC from the internet and not by local sources. Yes 2Cesarewild!!!

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I remember ya :D This is Relayer, if you remember me ;)

3. generic

generic Member

cheers mate, ive been inactive for aver a year really, i got turfed out by my parents and school, was just too fractalised for them to handle, and have been having an extremely wild ride since. squatting, organising a squatrave crew with my firends, growing my own vegetables etc. the place where im living now, another squat in south london, is actually the most stable home ive had recently, weve been here for 5 months now and got electricity internet etc all up and running.

now ive got some time to mong out again, hello hipforums

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Good for you man! I just got back into tripping again myself after a near 3 year break, I found a connection for LSD :) I went a little over board, but, it was beautiful! Wish you nothing but the best of luck in the future, have fun man :tongue:

5. uplink

uplink Member

You have your own house w/ vegetable garden etc at 17?

6. otb01

otb01 Member

He's been squatting.

7. generic

generic Member

not any more
    aaargh tempting fate!! 6 HOURS literally after i made that post me and my friends got fucked over by some guy that we trusted. basically an extortion situation with a sledgehammering of our front door. They got spooked, either after seeing our numbers and the fact that we were armed through the big holes theyd made, or fearing the police.

anyway weve had to leave that house and look for a new place, those guys could come back at another time when there are fewer of us to protect ouselves.

Im very very sad for my veggies though, they were all starting to sprout. one potato plant was about 10 inches tall. the most beautiful plants in the world.. oh well At least none of us got hurt, although we were pretty shaken.