Hey Froggie

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by hippietoad, May 9, 2004.

1. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

You still here ? Thought you might of gotten lost in the forum switching :p

2. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

Hi toad,ya i made it back.glad to see you back allso.i had to re regester so now im woodenfrog.Man the forrums sure look diffrent.So how is your spring goin? stayin biussy??I got the rest of my fence up arround the garlic beds today.Went for a walk with Jackson (my dog)in the woods today found a nice bag of morrellsYum Yum,Its so exciteing to come up on a nice patch.I found a few diffrent speicies of mushrooms.They are so peacefull,stong and noble.Its wonderfull to study them and become part of there world for awile.love and light to you,green healing thoughts
    frog

3. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Yaaaaaaay ya made it. But a wooden froggie ? Lol, honestly I like it. Yeah I'm keeping myself busy. Went to work for a pool/spa company and am taking a college course so I don't turn people's hair green with chemicals. Man, it's really awesome having a job outside again. Loved doing the nursing and helping others but nothing beats that fresh air for a change. So you've gone or going into the shroom business ? Well just remember I like portabellos stuffed with crabmeat and cheese :D I saw that the farm in Tennessee has a program that teaches about growing shrooms. One day I want to go for a visit.
    Far as the gardening, today from Kmart ( I know ekkkkkk) I purchased
    a peppermint plant. Stole a clipping from my friend's Jasmine also bought some coleus. Think that was all I could handle for one day. Catcha laterz. Hugzzzzzz.

4. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

Hi toad,ya i grow portabellas and shitake mushroomsim still learning the methods.I dont really grow enouph to sell yet.maybe by next year ill have enouph to take to the makets.ill send you a few portabellas if i get a few nice ones up.getin more and more in the garlic biussness thou.i sell to lokal organic markets,resterounts,and at our garlic fest.my beds keep gettin biger evry year.maybe next year ill start selling garlic online.Garlic is verry interesting to cultivate.Hope your haveing a great day.peace
    frog

5. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Hippietoad kisses ol Woodenfrog for the portabellas :D