Hey "Femmes"! Let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by T1G0LBitti3z, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Nites

Nites Members

Ok thia thread is super old but I am femme and I love butch and tomboys ♥♥♥ everything about them drive me crazy.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

My preference is that the girl not be either extreme. Like my girlfriend now, she has long hair, doesn't wear makeup, wears mostly men's jeans. But she's still feminine, and I find her beautiful. Everyone has preferences, but honestly if I were single and I clicked with someone, it wouldn't matter how butch or femme they are.

3. deenahrae

deenahrae Members

I dress business professional daily, however that's not what I'm looking for in a women. If your comfortable with yourself, look nice daily, have a great attitude chances are that I will eye you up, even offer to get you a coffee. You don't have to be perfect to draw my attention. I have been with a butch before, but she was a nice dresser, and great attitude towards life. A very nice smile Is also a plus.

1 person likes this.
  4. Akemi

Akemi Members

I'm a very girly girl and I like femmes and androgynus girls. I don't like super butch lesbians, because they look and act too much like men, even though they're women...
    Even though I'm very girly and I don't like men, my mind and male's mind are similar, because most of the time I like being the dominating flirty one, the smartest one and the most mature, so I feel like I couldn't do that with a butch lesbian. Besides the more manly, the more uncomfortable I feel...

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm pretty femme, and I like butch-esque women. Not too butch--not when they are one step away from being men; because, then, what's the point. But definitely rougher around the edges than me. For example, I've always had a thing for Rosie the Riveter.

6. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I'm a Femme, I love Femmes/soft-butch, married to a Femme

7. Syd6996

Syd6996 Visitor

I find the use of the word BUTCH a little offensive (maybe because it looks a lot like BITCH). I don't mind a girl being a little tough as long as she doesn't have a buzz- cut and wears flannel shirts and jeans all the time.

Irminsul likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't really care about the hair and flannel. I'm a girl and I wear flannel with long hair. Personally I like long hair but I don't mind what others do with their body.

I don't like the term butch either.

9. Noserider

That's so funny, because I've never been bothered by the term "Butch."

I suppose it could be used in an offensive and degrading way, but I've never encountered it.

10. la Principessa

I'm definitely a femme. I wouldn't call myself a lipstick lesbian but I am girly. A lower maintenance lipstick, if you will. My girlfriend is more butchy. She wears suits to formal events and I think she looks amazing in them. She's the first woman I've really dated and I didn't think I was into more butch women. We met on okcupid and at first I thought she looked really manly and it scared me because when you're new to the territory, butch girls are so radiantly gay and they ooze experience lol not always the case but it's how I felt. But I went with it anyway.

She had short hair when we met but has since grown it out and it goes all the way down her back. Obviously this was her choice. She also doesn't shave and I got used to it and thought she was beautiful no matter what. One time she did shave as a surprise for me and I said...don't change for me, I like you the way you are. Now that I've been around more lesbians I realize I don't really have a type. Even watching Orange Is The New Black, I love Alex and Nicky, Poussey, and Big Boo. All women are beautiful, is what I'm trying to say.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't even like being called a lesbian tbh.
    I'm a bit fruity, that's what I say.

12. la Principessa

I myself like the term queer. I know a lot of people don't because of the bad historical connotation. But fruity sounds good to me too :)

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Living in Australia ruined the term "queer" for me because the only time you say it is when someone does something weird and you grunt

Fucken queer ****.
    Look at this queer **** would ya?
    :tearsofjoy:

14. la Principessa

I've never heard that before! Lol you never know what words have a totally different meaning depending on where you're from.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, lol. Australia is funny like that, you could be called a **** and have it mean the best person ever, or you could be the lowest person ever. I don't think queer has any direct offender though, like you rarely hear it as a "gay" word. Poofta on the other hand..

16. la Principessa

I've rarely heard **** ever be used in a positive way in America. I do like that word though. Sometimes a plain old bitch just doesn't cut it.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In Australia, I'm a ****. You're a ****. That person is a ****, that cars a ****, that computer? Fucken **** of a thing. Lol.

I was doing work experience in a welding factory, foreman gave me a pair of gloves and said "sorry sweetheart, all I have are these black cunts" :tearsofjoy:

You don't take it racially, you don't take it offensively, you take it like, oh well these are all he's got. :tearsofjoy:

la Principessa likes this.
  18. la Principessa

I like it! Too bad I'll probably get a LOT of dirty looks if I start using that. I'm pretty foul mouthed as it is.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah same. :p but don't be calling me a butch lesbo.. That'll rile me up Lolz.

Now days I think I only drop the C bomb when I'm filthy talking to my wife, which turns her on or, when someone drops a ball in the football "you useless ****!"

20. Noserider

Lesbo just plain pisses me off