Hey "Femmes"! Let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by T1G0LBitti3z, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Nites

Nites Member

Ok thia thread is super old but I am femme and I love butch and tomboys ♥♥♥ everything about them drive me crazy.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

My preference is that the girl not be either extreme. Like my girlfriend now, she has long hair, doesn't wear makeup, wears mostly men's jeans. But she's still feminine, and I find her beautiful. Everyone has preferences, but honestly if I were single and I clicked with someone, it wouldn't matter how butch or femme they are.

3. deenahrae

deenahrae New Member

I dress business professional daily, however that's not what I'm looking for in a women. If your comfortable with yourself, look nice daily, have a great attitude chances are that I will eye you up, even offer to get you a coffee. You don't have to be perfect to draw my attention. I have been with a butch before, but she was a nice dresser, and great attitude towards life. A very nice smile Is also a plus.

1 person likes this.
  4. Akemi

Akemi New Member

I'm a very girly girl and I like femmes and androgynus girls. I don't like super butch lesbians, because they look and act too much like men, even though they're women...
    Even though I'm very girly and I don't like men, my mind and male's mind are similar, because most of the time I like being the dominating flirty one, the smartest one and the most mature, so I feel like I couldn't do that with a butch lesbian. Besides the more manly, the more uncomfortable I feel...

5. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

I'm pretty femme, and I like butch-esque women. Not too butch--not when they are one step away from being men; because, then, what's the point. But definitely rougher around the edges than me. For example, I've always had a thing for Rosie the Riveter.

6. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I'm a Femme, I love Femmes/soft-butch, married to a Femme