Hey Fellow Hippies and Crazies!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by wizarddrew77, May 14, 2004.

1. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Hi my name is Drew. I live in a small seaport town (Sayville) on Long Island New York. The ocean is right down the block from me. I moved here almost three years ago after wandering around most of the USA. I am an old hippy and have been a hippy since birth. I play Piano-Guitar-and African Drums. I am a Psychic and also an Artist in that I make Jewlery. I have three kids who are now grown up and on their way to their own lives with their Mom who is one of my best friends. My birthday was yesterday and it was pretty kool. I was lucky enough to attend Woodstock (1969) and lived in a commune years ago when I was younger. I have never really stopped being a hippy and always knew that someday new generations of Hippies would walk the planet. I have taught many New Age teachings over the years and even spoke once at the United Nations and have worked in Hypnosis since 1989. I live alone except for two White Doves that came into my life Christmas Eve. They spend much of their time screwing one another and also smoke herb with me. I have smoked herb since 1967 pretty much everyday and have found it to be one of the best things that we have on the planet. after years of experinec I can say that I have never met anyone being an ass hole on Herb. I have also done pretty much every drug and many times done the Peyote Ceromeny with some Native American Medicien Men I know as my friends. I have also spent time in South America with people who live in the Rain Forests. I have been married and divorced three times and my last wife is the Mother of all three of my children. I think we are now in a time that was much like the 60's and 70's. I think our leaders are pretty much full of shit and make $$$ on the blood of the poor and find what is going on now very much bull shit. But this country was founded on bull shit in that they took a country from people living here and killed many in the name of $$$$. My Grandmother was Lakota Sioux and I ma 1/2 Sioux myself. All in all at my age now the things that made me happy when I was younger still do-Sex-Drugs and Rock and Roll. Pizza too!
    It is kool being on this site and seeing many of you taht are younger and have your shit together. Love-Light and Peace The Wiz!

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Eee, I love you already! [​IMG]

Welcome to the forum, Drew! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

3. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

welcome drew! you sound like a kick ass guy! Can't wait to hear more from you!!! :) rock on!

4. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hello and welcome, Drew. From what I just read in yer post ya sound like a kewl guy. Lookin' forward to hearin' more from ya.

[​IMG]

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Nice to know that you're still here. We seem to have a mutual friend from the old hipgallery site.....Trauma. But I loved reading more about you on your post here.
    I turned 40 in March...so yes I know exactly where I was when Kennedy was shot....not sure where mom was but I know I was with her. I have 7 kids of
    my own and we are all Beatles fans.
    Hey I was born in the 60's so I guess I can claim to like sex-drugs-rock & roll also.

6. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

just to repeat what others have said welcome and i look forward to reading your views

s

7. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Life is everywhere. The earth is throbbing with it, it's like music. The plants, the creatures, the ones we see, the ones we don't see, it's like one, big, pulsating symphony....Peace to you Ginge

8. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

"So live your life that fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no man about his religion; respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks; the fault lies in yourself. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Live you life so that when you sing your death song, you will die like a hero who is going home with no shame to meet the Creator and your family."
    Tecumseh "Shooting Star of the Shawnee"

MiddleAgedDebutante likes this.
  9. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction..The Chain of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars -
    must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihiliation."
    -Martin Luther Kng, Jr​

10. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction..The Chain of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars -
    must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihiliation."
    -Martin Luther Kng, Jr​

MiddleAgedDebutante likes this.
  11. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Ever close your eyes
    Ever stop and listen
    Ever feel alive
    And you've nothing missing
    You don't need a reason
    Let the day go on and on

Let the rain fall down
    Everywhere around you
    Give into it now
    Let the day surround you
    You don't need a reason
    Let the rain go on and on

What a day, what a day to take to
    What a way, what a way to make it through
    What a day, what a day to take to a wild child

Only take the time
    From the helter skelter
    Every day you find
    Everything's in kilter
    You don't need a reason
    Let the day go on and on

Every summer sun
    Every winter evening
    Every spring to come
    Every autumn leaving
    You don't need a reason
    Let it all go on and on

Da-da-da
    Da-da-da-da-da-da
    Da-da-da
    Da-da-da-da-da-da
    Da-da-da
    Da-da-da-da-da-da

12. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Thanks! That's beautiful. :) Peace to you, too!

And now I must add you to my Buddy List! *goes to do just that* :D

13. MiddleAgedDebutante

MiddleAgedDebutante Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love this!

I also agree with you that are leaders (right now) are full of it, and we need to overthrow the corrupt capitalist regime that we have right now and give power back to the people. I don't mean to disrupt anyone's peace state but I also agree that greedy people are exploiting others to death right now and that needs to end yesterday. Nice to meet you btw! I'm not always this intense.