Hey everyone, updates!

Discussion in 'Introduction to Buddhism' started by shaman sun, Oct 2, 2009.

1. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

This is a quick update post. I've been MIA for a while and things have slowed down here. I hope some of you are still interested in practice. I'll be updating this place tonight. Questions, comments and concerns just let me know!

2. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

Yes, I am still very interested in practice. I have a question for you. When I did the Green Tara empowerment, the Lama suggested if we didn't want to do a full-blown practice of the sadhana of Green Tara we could promise to chant so many mantras a day. He suggested 7. I thought cool, why not. Well, I missed some days. I haven't lately missed any. But I do I 'repent' er fix the missed days? I worked out how many 108 beaded japa malas I would have to chant to make up for 7 a day since the ritual, would that be good? To chant that many?
    peace
    Delfynasa

3. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I would love to participate and learn more about buddhism. I was gone from hipforums for about 6 months or so but I'm back and would love to learn more if that's possible.

4. slightlytweakdd

slightlytweakdd Guest

I'm interested. :D