hey all hows it goin?

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by ArtLoveMusic, May 31, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Heya... well i thought id go back to my roots (as well as possible) and visit you guys in here.
    As a kid i traveled a lot and spend a year and a half over in Ausie and New Zealand and man do i wish i could go back!
    I lived in ausie but traveld over to Nez Zealand.
    Anyway this is just me wishing you all a wikkid day, waving hello and sending you all stary night skies and hugs :)
    Llama love
    Fleassy xox

2. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

:)

*mwah*
    visit anytime u want fleassy!

where in aus did u live?

3. ArtLoveMusic

:) hey.
    I lived in Cairens (i've probably spelt that wrong :S) and i traveled down the coast via sydney and mebourne in a little RV with my mum and dad. I was about 4 at the time but some of my fondest childhood memories come from there :) Brumby Bobs ranch, going to the Barracooda fishing lakes (my dads a keen fisherman) and the best bit, is Chrostmas morning at my friends house when Santa drove down the street on the back of a yutethrowing us all sweeties!! hehe i'm keen to return one day :)

4. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

yeye, go the summer xmas...good times.

5. Megara

Megara Banned

i think i would miss the snow on christmas and new years too much...but shoveling and driving in snow does get old fast.

6. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

I grew up along the river and one year Santa arrived in a speed boat!

7. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

and then the police came in their helicopters and arrested santa, they even took all the cool toys he came to give me, like the tv, stereo, inflatable pineapple, and an old mans wallet.

worst chirstmas of my life.

Doug :p :p :p :p

8. ArtLoveMusic

lol aaah dear i misi t over there.. for some reason i always reguarded it as home even though i was only there for 2 years... *sigh* maybe one day i can return. After university maybe :)

9. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

snow at xmas would be fun - but there definitley is something great about having it on the beach or at the lake....and summer food is much nicer (i think) that stereotypical xmas fare. nah, if i had to pick one, it would be summer all the way. Pohutukawa and white sand beaches....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

10. ArtLoveMusic

i did christmas in india a few years back,... tinsel on the palm trees and curry for christmas dinner :S it was an odd feeling.. and i dont like curry so i had a bread roll and melon slices:S hehehe

11. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I had a tofurky for xmas last year (thats baked and stuffed tofu - mmmmm)
    and stuffed vine leaves the year before...Vego xmases are fun. :D

12. ArtLoveMusic

lol wow sounds intruiging :)

13. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

you are lucky sophie, i mena seriously tofurky i bet is better than turkey, turkey is so grose.

Doug

14. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

yup, it is very yummy - if you get the stuffing right. It looks pretty too - you glaze it with orange and and stuff. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. tasty.