Heteroflexual: Men Who Are Not Gay Or Bi, But Have Penis Fascinations.

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by HollywoodLife, Jun 10, 2015.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Heterosexual men who have sex with other men are not gay.

They're penis enthusiasts.

Lovnflman and katsia like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This thread again. :D

Orison and Deidre like this.
  3. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

So that means I'm enthusiastic about penis ! Love it !

StellarCoon likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Means youre gay

GLENGLEN and StellarCoon like this.
  5. Jay Matthews

Jay Matthews Members

I just posted a thread asking what my sexuality is and you have answered it right here ...... I am straight but I love being pegged and I am so aroused by the sight of a woman with a big cock between her legs ..... glad to know I'm not alone lol

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Hey my friend, I feel exactly the same way that you do. The pegging and the shemale thing. However, the word gay is a category. Neither you nor I fit completely into that very specific container. People, whether they admit it or not are of both persuasions. Many years ago my wife had a very gay friend, very feminine. They were having a drink and she suggested that they fuck. He agreed and they did. So we are all, well maybe not 100% all, but most people IMO are of both persuasions. The point is we should not categorize.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife and I are both switch hitters and we often refer to each other as faggots, just for shits and giggles. She loves when I lick her ya ya and tells me I do it better that and girl ever did. And sometimes she wants to please my gay side so she surprises me with her strap on filled with yogurt and we go nuts. I truly love that faggot bitch.

Jay Matthews and jmadre like this.
  8. married sucker

married sucker Members

Yes I do and I could not care less what label anyone would like to put on me , it won't stop me from enjoying what I do , the label I have for myself is sexual and that's it , so fire away with your labels , stamps and whatever else . Nice thread which has attracted some interesting points of view , I just don't get this label thing at all just live and let live it doesn't matter

9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

You're not alone. One of the most recent times my wife pegged me doggy she asked "I'll bet you'd like a real cock in your ass, wouldn't you? WOULDNT YOU?" I groaned out a YES. Got me thinking that heteroflexible now described me.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.