Heteroflexual: Men Who Are Not Gay Or Bi, But Have Penis Fascinations.

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by HollywoodLife, Jun 10, 2015.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

also...why does one of your fellow dick enthusiasts have to claim straight?....why cant a fag and a ''heteraflexual'' have a frank discussion about all the awesome things about penises?......i'm sure many of the reasons are the same...girth, squirt value, length, weird ones you've seen etc

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Bisexuals are just people who opened the closet door, but haven't walked through it.

But that's my bisexual-second-guessin'-opinion. But I'm an asshat. But, still...c'mon...

3. Noserider

LMAO...squirt value?

Sounds like you're promoting a Super Soaker

rollingalong and GLENGLEN like this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Never Heard This Description Before......But I Like It.....10/10....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

married sucker likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i don't know the lingo used in these pecker enthusiasm discussions....i am only enthusiastic about my own ....please forgive me :)

6. Noserider

I would go with firehose on a bad day...tsunami on a good day.

But what the hell do I know?

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Just because freedom activists and the like fought for the right to come out and be accepted as being gay, doesn't mean every gay person has to come out and pronounce it to the World. I imagine that there are many people who want to keep it private, between their lover and close friends. If some guys want to call themselves flexsexual or whatever what does it matter?

married sucker and HollywoodLife like this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes people don't have to ''out''....couldn't agree more.....but this isn't that...buddy is saying he absolutely isn't in the closet.....we/i are saying he does a foot inside the closet...which is fine...no problem with that.....but its not ''heteraflexual''...imo

HollywoodLife likes this.
  9. HollywoodLife

HollywoodLife Members

Hello rollingalong, I do appreciate your views. Please do not let my replies to VG lead you to believe that I won't allow other views or opinions. I was just against VG's (and Irm's) approach.

I will let other members answer the questions that you are asking... but for the record, my intent is "not" for heteralflexual men to claim being "strait" men. I was using the word "strait" to describe how they feel.

Ultimately they would be claiming "heteroflexual" which would be the gray area between straight and bisexual sort of speak, of course it would be leaning more towards being bisexual. So if any guy said that he was straight but would do sexual acts with another guy, (you are correct when you say he's "not" straight) you could tell him that he's at least heteroflexual.

But basically, this topic is simply to explore others feelings who truly feel that they are in that same grey area.

Thank you for your input, I do appreciate your questions and comments.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now you are starting to sound like you want me to treat you bad

HollywoodLife likes this.
  11. HollywoodLife

HollywoodLife Members

Oh lord... LOL. Go ahead my friend... knock yourself out. I will no longer fuel your reaction starved rants. I've finally accepted that you simply get a kick out of it all.

By the way, that was actually my only favorite post from the notorious Vanilla Gorilla (VG).

Nice one LOL

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

notorious?
    NOTorious.

13. HollywoodLife

HollywoodLife Members

Hmm. ? IMG_9775.JPG

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You obviously didn't get it.

15. Windman

Windman Members

I don’t know what the big deal is. Why cant a guy who loves women find recreation in cocks?

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know what the big deal is either, why don't guys who love women but like looking at cocks too just say come out and say they're bi.

17. HollywoodLife

HollywoodLife Members

This is the exact reason why they don't... because they will be labeled and judged by others. Who the hell wants to be labeled and judged by anyone?

I believe if it weren't for all of the hard labels that are put on people's interests, that more men would actually be comfortable with admitting it. These hard labels spook people who venture into the grey areas because it will put a huge stamp on their foreheads for all of society to see and judge... for people to call "gaaaayyyy" as (Irm) put it in a previous post.

I am sincerely not picking on you (Irm) intentionally, I am simply trying to make a point in answering your question. I truly don't mean to offend you. If I do, I apologize for that.

married sucker likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Me Me Me!! Because then I can scorn you all to Hell!

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

now i call bullshit....all you want is to change the label to heteraflexual.....its like your mission....in your head you think you will be judged less.....bisexual is also an adjective...that's how many use it....and we aren't judging anything except your attempt to change the accepted meaning of 'bisexual'

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Cocks and Recreation. Now there is a TV show i want to see

neoprene_queen and Windman like this.