Heshouldnotrun.org

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Again, if Democrats run on policy they will win elections

I acknowledge that you disagree but you're wrong. Trump tapped into a collective psyche that already existed

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

To refresh our memories about the Access Hollywood tape, check the transcript Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women No, I think the man was talking about beautiful, women, some aspiring starlets whose perceived vulnerabilities made them his targets. These are the women who have accused Trump of groping or ogling them What About the 19 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct? Do they pay you for your spin doctoring, or do you do it for free?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just because you don't see the point (anymore) doesn't mean its odd people still mention it imo

4. Agreed, and there are people reaching back 30 years to make accusations over sniffing and hugging. So a crude remark from a privileged billionaire doesn't have much of an effect on me. The sheer lack of sophistication in this matter only illustrated how far he is from the street. So not very shocking really.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

@************, I don't think Donald Trump is doing a very good job; never mind how elitist he tries to be! He's really bad for this country.

6. No, I just think it's petty.

7. Based on what?

soulcompromise likes this.
  8. Asmodean

He's not just a privileged billionaire though. He's (unfortunately) a fucking president. He represents your country in a horrible, horrible way. The grab pussy remark thing is merely one good example.
    I agree with one thing; in a real 'locker room' situation with friends a man must be able to utter some crude nonsense

9. soulcompromise

Which part; that he's not doing a good job? or that he's elitist?

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Based on the fact that he has no plans for infrastructure, for healthcare, for getting us out of our little entanglements in the middle east. No plans for addressing the student debt crisis. No plans for addressing automation. No plans to move towards green energy or to preserve the environment in any way.

11. Romney was the epitome of tossing in the towel. MIA on election week? Although he did campaign more than Hillary, while perusing binders of women! I love political gaffs really. And Kerry didn't have support because nobody wanted HER as First Lady.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Well, for one thing, preaching the division and hate you've been complaining about.

13. Oh he's addressing automation; Full Speed Ahead. We're facing a situation that will have a hundred times the impact of the first industrial revolution.

14. soulcompromise

@************, @Meliai has answered much better than I would have to be honest. I think he's truly lacking and that he comes across as trying to be cool when he talks.

15. soulcompromise

What is it?

16. Yea, I see it on both sides, so I'm not inclined to assign blame in the matter.

I will say though, I would not want to see hate expressed here.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would not call that addressing the problem lol. Thats just looking the problem in the face and shrugging your shoulders

18. Think about how many people were replaced over a couple of decades in terms of labor when the first round of the industrial revolution rolled out in the late 1700s. Then more than a hundred times that many were obsoleted during the second industrial revolution. The information age has displaced a hundred times more, yet again.

What we now face is replacement of our minds. We'll be tasked with training our replacements while living on government benefits. Ultimately the bottom line will be a need for very few people running things, who will all have very great power. The current abuses of human labor that have been common for decades may see escalation to make the transition happen sooner.

Kind of a race, against the human race.

19. Asmodean

The first industrial revolution did not create a shortage on the job market though. That was one big concern less.
    Of course child labour was also rampant back then :( and no limited set of working hours..

20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Maybe you don't care about the environment. However, I, and many people do.
    His environmental policy is a disaster.
    He is a racist, and you cannot disprove this.
    His tax cut wasn't a tax cut.
    No president in my sixty five years has created such a polarized society.
    He has no healthcare plan.
    He has no viable immigration policy.
    He has not drained the swamp, in fact, it's overflowing.
    Having is unqualified son in law giving advice on foreign policy is a joke.
    And he is an overt cheater at golf.