Heshouldnotrun.org

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 6-eyed shaman, Apr 1, 2019.

1. I know, it's like how dare an obvious right winger use tried and true left wing tactics!

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

Why repeat this shit...

LOL but haven’t you noticed that right wingers are good at making glib comments like yours here but NEVER seem able to defend their views from valid criticisms.

I mean come on man you run away all the time, say boo and you’re off, shouting over your shoulder the many excuses right wingers have for not debating.

Thing is that the left leaning here seem able to defend their views but right wingers only have the kind of ideas that even they know are shit and so can only take a dump and run, leaving a steaming turd behind them.

4. Awwww, I'm touched. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me! (snif)

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

LOL well at least you are agreeing with me that your views are shit and can’t be defended from valid criticism.

Which begs the question why do you still hold on to them even knowing they are shit?

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  6. It feels like grade school sometimes.

7. Uh oh. Somebody is still not happy with Joe.

8. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

You mean you didn’t do your homework and couldn’t answer questions back then as well?

Maybe it would be better to learn from your past mistakes and do the homework, then you would not come across as so ill-informed and clueless?

Try and think beyond the superficial shit you peddle.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  9. I guess I was responding to thin air. Must be the weed. Or maybe it's senility creeping in.

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

Thank you for backing up what I’m pointing out, that the right wing don’t seem to want honest debate because they can’t – if they do it quickly becomes obvious that what they are saying doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.

So they end up with silly little asides or spurious arguments that they quickly run away from when its challenged.

Go across the threads in politics and it’s the same the right wingers post are strutting and arrogant often full of sound and fury but actually saying nothing of any significance.

My question is why keep pumping out the shit when you know you can't defend it from criticism?