Hershey's Sues Colorado Company Over A Play On Words

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Captain Tightpants, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants Guest

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

not even close ...but the american law system never ceases to surprise me..the bigger hershey company will probably buy the judge and win

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Hershey has gone way down hill since Milton s. died.

4. golden_eel

golden_eel Members

Suprized Sponge Bob didn't sue for dabby patty

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've never seen that brand of candy out here. But I do see the similarity.

6. BongSolo

BongSolo Members

I was just reading about this Nestle Death Curse ritual (NSFW). This kind of lawsuit-happy BS may put Hershey's next in line LOL

7. Remember "Auto Shack" back in the late 80s? Tandy sued and won so they became Auto Zone. In all honesty, Auto Shack was a very obvious rip. They even followed the updated Radio Shack store motif, so they were just asking for trouble. But then, they knew that. The controversy created a massive amount of free advertising and losing the case didn't hurt Auto Zone. Especially when you consider who it is that's closing stores these days.

We live in an age where people get dragged into court for nothing more than hurting someone's feelings. It should be no surprise a major brand would fight this kind of obvious association. It could also be that Hershey already has plans for such a product!!

1 person likes this.