Heroins Stigma

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Tainted, Apr 2, 2007.

1. AWITCHCALLEDWONDER

AWITCHCALLEDWONDER Member

The stigma comes from people doing their shopping in town and seeing the homeless junkies begging on the floor, they know those people sitting there begging for dolla are on heroin and crack and that leads people to think "ergh, dirty smack heads!" They look dirty, they smell bad, they are dope sick and what has got them there - smack, and people know that. Fair enough, Oxys lead to the same dope sick addiction but not normally living on the streetz, begging bit. People who are addicted to Oxys are more "socially" acceptable because they are more the "normal" job sort of people where smack heads are not.

I've lived on the streetz, begged, borrowed and stole for my smack and crack habit so I know how we're looked upon and it's not good. At the end of the day we're just normal human beings who have made some bad choices in our lifes.

Peace!

2. AWITCHCALLEDWONDER

AWITCHCALLEDWONDER Member

Exactly! I just love that strung out, prang feeling you get afterwards, NOT!