Heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Pressed_Rat, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

One and a half !

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Xxxxx

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

And old friend of mine died of a heroin overdose a few years ago. We had a facebook reunion in about 2010 and had intended at some point to meet up in real life, but it never happened. I didn't hear from him for two years again so I went on his facebook page to see what he was up to only to find a load of eulogies to his last post before he died.

He was a fellow toker, but he had a bit of a smack problem as well which I thought he had dealt with. Last time I spoke to him he told me his weed dealer got busted and sentenced to 13 years in prison for growing, which may have led to him relapsing back in to heroin, I don't know. I've seen this happen to people when their supply of weed dries up.

He was found in the cubicle of a toilet in a pub the next day with a needle sticking out his groin.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Watching my friend dieing of cancer, her daughter is an addict and an alcoholic, my friend is scared what's going to happen to her..After!
    I think we all know..

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Sorry to hear that mate !

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Thanks moot..x

7. salvadordali

salvadordali Members

Well, the goverment thought removing the pills from the market would solve the opiate problem, but all they did was jack up the prices and convince people to inject the old school heroin. It didn't quite work out as planned. Even worse, probably most of the heroin nowadays is laced with fentanyl.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That really sucks when you see that coming... :(

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It isn't as much laced with fentanyl now, as it is just fentanyl and cut. I don't think there is much legit heroin around in most of North America now.

salvadordali likes this.
  10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The last dark net drug site I was on had a No Fentanyl Policy, any vendors caught selling fentanyl would supposedly be immeadiatly deplatformed and banned from the site.

I don't know how the policy is/was enforced but I like the spirit of such oversight.

11. eggsprog

Fentanyl is fine if people know what they are getting and what they are doing. The problem is when they have no idea what is in the bag/fold, and end up taking way more than they mean to. Even testing isn't 100%, because the stuff is so potent that you can test a bit and find nothing, but then do a shot and find out that there is a bunch of fentanyl in the rest of the bag. Must be a terrifying time to be an opioid user.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  12. eggsprog

I don't think that they even pretend to sell heroin here anymore. They sell 'purple fentanyl' or 'purp'. It is the only thing that the cops find when they bust people now, other than speed/meth and a little bit of blow.

salvadordali likes this.