Heroin wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by dazedgatsby, Jul 31, 2013.

1. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

That show still on tv geez

2. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

i work for mennoites. and one of their kids goes to play softball down there.
    he knew a few names i mentioned from the show. he says betting on the games is a big thing there, he travels halfway across state to go play.

they exist ..but it,s probally mostly bullshit on the show.

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

There are Amish who get into trouble, I admit. Even here. They have that rumspringa thing where all the kids get a chance to experience the outside world for a time, and some invariably get involved with drugs. I remember one well-publicized case in which a bunch of them were involved with a biker gang selling meth. But there's no actual organized crime outfit like the mob. These reality shows are getting out of hand. I remember when the Discovery and History Channels were legit. Then the History Channel started showing wall-to-wall Hitler documentaries, and finally devolved into this fake reality nonsense. At this point I'm basically paying $100 per month to watch Soprano's reruns.