Heroin, Opium, or Morphine?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by jimmy69, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Skeetastic

Skeetastic Member

Heroin for effects, but morphine for availability and similar effects (in the right dosages). Never tried opium, though I'd love to.

2. boyworks

boyworks Guest

Does anyone know if useing less water to cook heroin will make the rush any better I am useing 40cc right now

3. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Btw-
    Heroin and many other opiate derived pain killers turn into morphine once in the blood supply- -
    jjack

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Heroin is the best out of the 3 , Opium is a nice mellow high,good for laying around on a weekend and being blitzed.Heroin is a great rush and great high.I wish opium was more availble and I would be able to smoke it more often ,but I smoke it when I get the chance.I only do heroin occasionly these days.I used to be on OxyContin and all those pharm. opiates and I like them too much,so I keep my heroin use to a minimum.

5. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

You mean 40 units of course,lol, a lotta people say cc's when they mean units ,because 100 units of an insulin syringe = 1cc..so 40 cc's would be = to 40 100 unit syringes full ...anyway the amount of water you use does not make a difference in my opinion,altho I am mainly just a snorter of heroin powder,I sometimes do an injection of H to get that great rush,but mainly I stick to snorting.

6. polishman

polishman Member

Heroin, intraveneious but the only other opiates that I've done are Oxycontin and Hydrocodone pills...but sometimes when I do a bunch of H, I burn out and don't wanna do any for a while, so I space it out as a treat. Not all users are bums on the street who can't hold jobs, by the way...

7. p51mustang23

p51mustang23 Member

Opium. I've only had it once when someone brought it around. Had some sour deisel an hour or so before, and someone hands me a pipe and mentions it's O right before I hit it. I didn't care, and it was awesome! Hit some more Sour D after that, and it was the best high ever. Sadly I took as many hits as the guy who brought it (an OC addict), and I have an iron lung so I took some big rips. Ended up nodding off once I found my bed. A loud party happened while I was out. Lol.

I walked back to the room following people and not really knowing or caring what was going on. I remember thinking "I could just wander around the woods all night and be content, It doesn't matter".

Swim is about to plant this entire dirt mound with poppies.

[​IMG]

8. dude54321

dude54321 Member

Opium for win. Did that, me like. Quality too. Heroin smoked? That possibly...

9. whiteboy91

whiteboy91 Member

You can't say that morphiene is better than oxy (not the OPs tho). I took 200mg of morphine in one night and it didn't fully hit me until i was at church the next day. I havent tried heroin or opium tho

10. jill29

jill29 Member

Never done H but I can't believe anything can be stronger the iv morphine

11. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Morphine. I like pharmaceutical agents.

12. shoelace2

shoelace2 Guest

heroin but have not tried opium