Heroin, Opium, or Morphine?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by jimmy69, Apr 22, 2007.

1. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

it all turns into morphine in your brain anyways...

2. WallOfSleep

WallOfSleep Member

Preferance of opiates... seems... funny to me. Since... well if your a hardcore user... any will do in time of need. However, for those of us who just play sometimes, "harder" variants as Morphine and Heroin.. well, they scare a lot of people.

Personally, I've never done heroin. Never plan on it because of the following reason. I'm allergic to morphine, which in a lot of ways is a bummer, but I found out during an emergency trip to the ER and well... when your in crazy amounts of pain, and the drug thats supposed to make it go away... almost kills you.. you tend to shy away from it... unless you have an antihistamine handy to inject yourself with when your in a panic.. lol.

Anywho, I have however taken plenty of vicodin, and varients (oxy, lortab, etc) and those are fun on a boring day. But nothing spectacular... save for oxy's because of the potency and well, I guess the method you choose to injest it.

Now, smoking opium.. now that's something special. Flowery aroma, intense relaxation (if that makes sense) and just overall happy fuzzy feeling. The last time I smoked opium it was mixed with a bit of weed and hash oil..... needless to say.. I tried my best not to fall asleep after that one. I spent the afternoon in the Kentucky countryside writing/singing/playing songs on my guitar and watched the sunset. One of the best days of my life.

So I guess, really smoking opium, for me, is the way to go.

Please be careful with opiates.

Love + Respect

3. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

Well um , if you smoked real opium you would be inhaling morphine among other things.

4. WallOfSleep

WallOfSleep Member

I know that, but I didn't get a bad reaction to it, which was more my point. "Straight" or higher potency morphine can kill me.. which is no good... noooo goooooood.

5. psyadelichippie

psyadelichippie Member

opium like floating on a cloud

6. jaged edge

jaged edge Member

ms contin (morph) is the best IMO.. but hammer is quite beautifull just doesn't last as long as morph. opy has a more dreamy affect but not so much like the other two.
    cheers

7. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

man id take a brick of raw dope any day...not and cut scrambled shit...after i slam dope then I get to soundin like barry white when i talk...lol..yall know what im talkin bout..peaz.. -J

8. boomslang

boomslang Member

Smoking opium was the best high in my entire life, by FAR. I would take it over anything I've ever done before no questions asked. I may have gotten potent shit though.

9. DWS

DWS Member

Have had all three...gear wins, no contest.

I am surprised at all the posts that suggest that folks who enjoy H are somehow less (take your pick/s) intelligent, educated, sane, or responsible than those who "just do pills/pot/whatever".

"Do everything BUT Heroin" one poster suggested. Huh?

I digress. Opium, morph and H all have their pros and cons. I dig my boy, but I can't find the shit...so it's usually morph for me, unless I can find OCs at a decent price.

10. HelixIsDope

HelixIsDope Member

heroin for the win

11. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I have and love all 3..

Never was addicted to any of them.
    Always spaced them out, But I like
    moorreephineeeee the best
    Then its straight to Oxy's:)

12. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

haven't tried opium yet. but heroin is godly. too good. nuff o dat do.

13. minded youth

minded youth Guest

i like the smell and smoke taste of black tar opium.
    mmmm yummy....:sifone:

and i felt a good fun high too,but i did smoke it with two other things though:D

14. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Drinking the tea made from opium poppies has such a wonderful wide array of opiate effects... feels so much fuller and heavier of an experience than any one isolated opiate. As an added bonus, the effects (with no tolerance) seem to still linger around even after a full 24hrs. Such a wonderful experience.

So I voted for opium... but to be fair, Ive never IVd heroin, so I am not considering the potential rush involved in using opiates... just the high.

15. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i dont like smoking opium all that much, and morphine actually has so affect on me :/

but i was into contins and heroine for a brief period of time, until i began experimenting with psychedelics.
    i am now a fan of lsd and all the rc's and i keep away from all the other hard, street drugs...

16. MaLfUnCtIoN

MaLfUnCtIoN Guest

i've snorted heroin. i've wanted to try shooting it just once to see the difference. however despite my location in the suburbs of a city afloat in dope (chi town) i cant find it.

i dont know where in chicago to hang around. my buddy, before he moved, used to just hang around certain areas to cop, but he never told me. something bout cicero st and something.

wheres the smack?!?:cheers2:

17. Bobmcj

Bobmcj Member

opium, natural and unproccesed, plus neddles scare me

18. mgypsy

mgypsy Guest

The ever so seductive, Heroin!! Out of every drug I've ever tried, Heroin has the best high of them all. It's funny how something that makes you feel SOooo Good can turn around and bite you in the ass and make you feel SOooo Bad!!!! After all these years, I'm still battling with heroin addiction.

19. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Heroin actually turns into morphine when it gets processed by your body, and works faster.

So, heroin is basically fast acting morphine.

In the old days ,you used to be able to get opiated hash (black /with white swirls in it) that was really ..hmm interesting

Heroin is so nice & so dangerous- if you even think you might have an "addictive"gene -stay away. Like if drug addiction, or alcoholism runs in your family, you don't need to be pushing the envelope & tying heroin.

pushedtheenvelope,
    Jjack

20. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

I've only tried the Opium and don't plan on going any further into the World of Opiates.