Heroin, Opium, or Morphine?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by jimmy69, Apr 22, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Yea, but opium isnt just completely pure or completely fake. If it was only a mild buzz than it was probably just shit. I can't make a comparison to heroin though.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Heroin could probably overpower any other drug out there. At least any other opiate easy.

Think of it like this. Heroin is 2x-3x stronger than pure morphine, and Opium is only 8-15% morphine (but does have a bunch of other cool alkaloids), so naturally, if you've done Heroin, and THEN try Opium, you will be far less impressed then someone who has never done Heroin or Morphine and tries Opium.

3. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I've done all three. Heroin wins. It's like a wonderful bliss. Best high out there.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Trust me dude...it wasnt shit. It was potent, legit black tar opium. As legit as it comes. I have very solid connects. All i mean is that I never got as fucked up of opium as i could get of heroin. And I like to get completely leveld when i do opiates.

Opium got me stoned as hell, but it never got me anywhere near as high as heroin. And to be honest, Ide get just as fucked up smoking a fat blunt, and i liked the high better. Opium doesnt really fuck you up...gets you really really high especially when mixed with weed. But it wasnt amazing and orgasmic like heroin.

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Black tar Opium? Opium is black automatically. It seeps out of the pods as a white latex, and it turns black as it dries. Im not doubting you or anything, after all a name is only so important. But Im just saying, opium is opium :)

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i dont know im not an opium expert...but i know there is red rock and black tar....there's a difference

and from what ive heard theres a big difference, ive only smoked black tar

The point ive been trying to get across is that....opium gets you pleasently stoned...which is great

heroin gets your orgasmically fucked up....which is awsomeeee...in small doses, if it isnt abused

7. asilos vulnerado

"Red Rock" Opium is not Opium, It's Dragonsblood incense.

And I know what your saying, but Opium can def. get you super super high, but I sort of know what you mean by not in the same way as heroin (never done Heroin).

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I estimate that the percentage of real opium to fake opium out in the market is .5%. That's right half of one percent. All that shit is used to make heroin before it is shipped out. Less shit to smuggle, higher profits, you do the math.

9. Krsna Bhakti

You are correct 2ce's, what comes from other countries is most definitley refined to Morphine before it hits the shore. BUT, there ARE definitley people who grow Papaver Somniferum in this country, and lance their own pods. :)

10. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

for the love of GOD people
    DO EVERYTHING BUT !!! HEROIN

11. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

God, I love heroin. I popped some codeine pills today and man... I want some fucking heroin, now.

12. Krsna Bhakti

What method of ingestion did you use to go by?

13. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I don't believe in evil drugs such as heroine. I don't approve of morphene either! I am a person that believes in natural things, and that is why I have to say opium... Good day to you ladys and gents! :leaving:

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

heroin/morphine= opium

thats like saying hard liqour is evil but you love beer, it all comes from the same plant heroin is just more concentrated with the active chemical. You can get very addicted to opium and its no different. My friend from Mass that I met in college went in to detail about his 5 gram a day opium habit and how the withdrawels were almost as bad as his prior OC withdrawels when he was doing 7-10 80s a day. Once he quit OC's he thought that oopium would be a beetwer choice because it was lighter and not as addicting (or so he thought)

so many people i know smoke opium everyday for weeks and weeks until the town is dry and void of any of it....and then they have the nerve to condem me and call me a junkie. They tell me i need to get my act together and take a double take on "what my life has become" (direct quote) because i sniff 1 twenty bag of heroin every 2 weeks, on the fucking weekend at that. Or because Ill do an OC 40 once and a while after i work my ass off at my job pulling a double shift...while they sit and smoke opium day in and day out gram after gram on their fucking parents couch watching aquateen reruns because they dont have hobbies or a job. Fuck that.

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

so red rock isnt opuim at all??? Is this dragonblood shit an intoxicant...or is it a scam that people pull off to make money?

if so, im going to laugh in my friends face. He was telling me that the red rock he used to get was by far the best opium hes ever gotten. (this isnt the same friend mentioned in the post above)

16. Geneity

Yeah smoking incense is probably a really horrible idea. I laugh at people who think they're smoking Opium when it's a red rock.

Heroin is Semi-synthetic. It's not really natural because chemical reactions are needed to make Morphine into Diamorphine. It's about as natural as Methcathinone (made from Cathinone).

17. asilos vulnerado

Yea, red rock opium is incense. If anything his vision is probably a little blury and the rest is placebo. So its pretty much a complete scam, the only thing I could think of is if someone took the incense and mixed in some crushed up morphine pills or something. I have no idea if that would even work but I just thought of it cause the incense and morphine pills that I get are similar in color.

18. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

People that do heroin should go kill themselves.

Oh, wait... that's what they're doing already. :)

19. Geneity

That's pretty open-minded. Not everyone who does heroin is a drugged-out, addicted freak. Some people can actually be quite controlled with it.

20. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Umm you forgot the best ones like what happened to "Oxycodone" or "Hydromorphone" ?? i have never done H and never will. Morphine i have done many times and i can personally say it is a complete waste of time and the if you want a good opiate high your best bet is Oxycodone. Opium is nice, i've only had it once in its raw smokeable form but it wasn't like a AMAZING expereience or anything, just a nice lil additive to the buds i was smokin at the time... but seriously how come opium is so damn hard to find, like i wish i could get a bunch of that stuff just to experiement with it and shit. Opium seems nice, when i had it i only had a gram of it... : (l;