Heroin, Opium, or Morphine?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by jimmy69, Apr 22, 2007.

1. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

Heroin, Opium, or Morphine?

2. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

Heroin, however I have yet to try opium.

3. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I've had morphine, but never opium or heroin.

But, I still want very much to try some opium, much more than I want to try heroin.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive had opium and heroin....heroin is tight, opium is good too but is a really mild buzz IMO...its awsome to smoke because its so fragrant and flavorfull, but its a really light buzz

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I've known, loved, and hated all 3 for years. Morphine is still my favorite :)

6. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Hands Down Herion !!! Not even close in my mind

7. Krsna Bhakti

I feel the euphoria stronger on Morphine, although worse physical side effects :)

8. makno

makno Senior Member

they are all the same thing ....opium is 10 % morphine . it has some codine and even less active alcoloids .......heroin is morphine boiled in acytic acid , so its what they call 'dimorph' in other countries [ .6mg = 1mgof morph cause its refined n strengthened morphine ] .... [distilled white vinegaris 5% acytic acid and 95% water]

9. Krsna Bhakti

thebaine is an active alk, less, but active still :)
    But, the question is, I believe, do you prefer to smoke opium, take morphine in pill form (in whatver manner) or heroin (in whatever manner)
    There is a differnace in how strong the buzz you want, when comparing the three forms :)

10. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Opium is only a light buzz if you're smoking fake shit, like pretty much everybody. Load up another bowl cause you paid a 1000% markup on that incense! Opiates are cool except for certain side effects like contraction of the ureter and constipation. The trade off isn't that bad if you're actually in pain though.

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

opium is beautiful... i've never tried heroin or morphine. but i've had those whatchacallems, opiate pills. fuck, brainfart.

12. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

ive always told myself i will never ever do anything other than weed, shrooms and acid.
    but opium looks inviting. but no. ill never do it. thats it.
    :) peace and love

13. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I've done Opium and morphine. Personally I lovvvve Opium. It smells and tastes better than most anything:) and I enjoy the high more than straight morphine (although morphine is in opium). And it is most definetly not a "mild buzz" if what your buying is anywhere near pure. Most Opium sold is shit.

14. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That's why ya gotta grow your own =D

15. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

hahahaha, I've been thinking about it. I just need 1) to grow it inside. 2) find somewhere to buy it.

16. Geneity

I'm growing it outside, behind my house. Not viewable to roads but it is to many other neighbors, and my mother, lol. Let's hope they don't know what my real ideas are. Opium Poppy flowers are gorgeous, that's another reason I'm so excited =P.

Also like 300+ plants sprouted from seeds I got in the spice section at the grocery store. Yes, they are viable!

My thread: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234255

I think I'm just going to make that into a journal here.

I can't wait.

17. Krsna Bhakti

Are you totally sure you have a strain of Papaver Somniferum? Congrats, btw, if you do :)

18. Geneity

Yeah. It's the only kind that is used for seasonings like that. Plus the seeds look identical to Papever Somniferum. Some of those were also Hens and CHicks Poppies which are a variation of P. Somniferum, so if for some strange reason the ones at the store weren't what I wanted, those will produce what I'm looking for =P

19. Krsna Bhakti

Ok ok, I hear you! Just making sure you knew what you were doing. Have fun and good luck friend :)

20. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i know the opium ios real that ive smoked because it got me high....just not compared to heroin is all im sayin