Heroin 3 days in a row

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PsychMyke, Apr 17, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Two days ago i tried heroin for the first time...I sniffed up a 20 bag
    Yesterday I tried Heroin agin...i sniffed up a 20 bag
    Today I wanna do it agian, but if i do, will i start to feel addicted??

Its not even like i think the drug is that great...i think its way over rated (sniffing it anyways) but i have no desire to shoot up. I usually do Oxicontins, but the heroin is much cheaper...to be honest if someone had a brown tonged OC 80, crushed it and put it in a bag and sold it as H i dont think ide know the difference.

Anyways, If i do it today and call it good for a while, will i be able to stop cold turkey? Cause so far its no more addicting then oc's which i do quite a few of.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

It all depends. for me it takes me about 3 to 4 days to get hooked. some people can do it for 5 to 6 days stop and not get dope sick at all. most of the time its 3 to 4 days with powerful opiates like Herion, Oxycontin, etc, Most people the first few times they do dope they get real sick and tired and there body does not feel the high all that good becasue they are so sick and out of it. The first time I did dope all I did was sleep and get sick and puke It took me a few times before I really felt what the high was like and started to like it. It takes your body a few times of trying it before you get use to the high and it feels good.Also how often do you do oxycontins ? did you ever have habit from them. The Herion high is simular to a Oxycontin high but better. you get a little more glow from herion then you do from Oxy's. But they are very simular. All strong opiods have a simular feeling, some just feel a little better then others do !!!

3. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

4. yatoldmeso

yatoldmeso Member

if i were you I'd stop for good. heroin aint notin to fuck with. just go smoke a blunt. you will be happy.

5. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

The lenght of time to be physically addicted is varible, depends on the person, dosages, method of ingestion, etc., so there isn't an exact time frame for that to happen. It does sound like you are kinda developing a habit, by the sound of it. Be careful, and think about where you are headed.

6. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

cool it.

7. farmer dylan

farmer dylan Member

im a cool dude

8. PeaceColors33

PeaceColors33 Member

iv'e never done herion but i have don OC
    one of my friends snorted heroin and its way less addicting and he does it to this day (granted his realy burned out).

9. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

if you carry on you aint gonna have a computer to post messages like this! a friend of mine stated of smokin it thinkin he would be cool coz he wasnt injecting. later he stole the clothes from his mums washing line for brown.

i come from a town badly affected by smack and have seen many more lives ruined by it.
    stay away mate!

10. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

there was also a journalist in england who planned a 7 day addiction and then to go cold turkey. ven under supervision from doctors etc he couldnt quit. the programme was aired on tv and he died of hiv a year later!

11. GeminiShaman

GeminiShaman Member

Heroin bad. Heroin very bad. Once it gets hold of you, it'll never let you go.

12. azzido

azzido Member

Allow me to disagree with you - despite there are not too much ex-heroin users, I think all depends on you, the user. People who couldn't stop it, actually didn't want to stop it.

13. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Man Stop It Right Away
    You Will Feel Regret Later Beleive Me !!!!
    Just Stop The ''h'' And Do Something Else Do Anything But 'h'

14. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

If I go on an opiate binge for a couple days (7 ten bags to a bundle a day) I get hooked at fuck... but then again I have always had a problem with opiates. Knock on wood I haven't done dope in almost four months. It a long road to recovery though. You might as well quit while you are ahead.

15. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

I'd inject the last bit you have just to see how the high differs :)

16. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i know a guy you smokes shit about once-twice a week. everytime i visit him he sounds like the most fucked up person iv ever met, he cant talk properly and shit.
    but went over one day after he did some, and he could talk fine. but you can tell there not enjoying where they are...deffinatly not somthing youd even want to try.

17. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, never heard back from the OP.
    I hope he didn't sell his PC for H.