Here's one for the cynics to have fun with

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by rjhangover, Jun 21, 2013.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Barbara Marciniak wrote THE BRINGERS OF THE DAWN. She is a channeler, that the aliens from the Pleiadian nebula talk to. The Pleiadians are from the future, and are trying to tell humanity what will happen to earth very soon.

I know you guys will have fun with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wSzxJMVBTw"]Bringers of the Dawn - Barbara Marciniak - FULL - YouTube

2. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

You Don't have to watch the video. You can just listen to it while still being on the forums by clicking on the video, and then click on the plus sign in the top left hand of your screen above the URL. That will let you create another site, and you can just type in hipforums in the URL. You can listen to music videos while being on the forum in the same way.

3. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I dunno, it would be great if there were aliens here trying to help us advance but I just feel like they would use different channels other than some human spokes person and a youtube video. It kills it for me regardless of the message. Land and let's talk for cryin out loud. This whole behind the scenes business is not cutting it.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

pledian schmedian. somebody trying to sell some stupid book. only reason they're here is to see if we grow up or kill ourselves first. we're just another world at that transition stage everyone is always curious about.

if we grow up without killing ourselves, maybe they'll say "hi; welcome to the club".

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope we can but it seems doubtful...A whole lot of Earthlings suck big time.

6. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Amen sister. And this is supposed to be the "hip forums".

I saw this on the joke server, and it fits me so well I'm having it put on a tee shirt for me.

"I feel much better, now that I've given up all hope."