Here's a PM from someone on here that i got

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Dec 28, 2004.

1. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

You can just click "view post". I ended up stop using ignore because some threads started to not make sense. :(

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah, me too. i had one other person on ignore and it got to me after like a week. but when people start attacking you cause you make a thread saying the water is out (not cause you didnt pay it) and money is low...

and they start bringing up your whole life and cutting you down in every aspect...

and then when you stand up for yourself and the "rest" pipe in...that is enough.

who needs that?

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

trish doesnt ever want to listen to the voice of reason. all I said was she shouldnt have made herself vulnerable to people, which she had....... and all of a sudden Im on her shit list. if anyone disagrees with her, she starts to go on the offensive, cuts you down, brings out all the drama that you had in your past life, blames you for all the negativity, calls you childish names, and the like...... and then she makes it known to everyone in the forums that she put you on ignore just for acceptance, or try to make people in the forums feel sorry for her.....

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey the ignore really works on here to, they dont even see me! I have super powers now and can say all sorts of really stupid things like that super power crap and wont feel bad for saying it as no one else will see it! YAAAHHOOOOO! ;)

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha yank.

and there is madcrappie again...saying something about his small dick.