Here we go again: Kenosha, Wisconsin\Police shoot Black man in back

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s why I said “maybe”
    That town has a population of over 100,000 people- that’s not very big. And consider how many generations of families that have been born and raised there, attended school together, worked the same jobs, etc. The word spreads around town really fast, if the police are being pricks. That woman holding the sign knows about that town and that police department.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  2. Eric!

Because he really didn’t tell me anything, didn’t go into any details. And you didn’t provide any details about YOURSELF either, VG. We know nothing about you, your personal struggles, things going on in your life - nothing. All I’ve seen is you blast the shit out of everyone that posts anything in this forum. And what point are you trying to make about when these things happened to me? What difference does it make if the shit happened when I was a teen, 20s, 30s, 40s- why do you keep asking that-what’s your point?
    I should get over it....????

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

From what I see in the video the police had plenty of time to stop him. A Choke hold, a trip, maybe pepper spray.If they felt threatened he could have be arrested easily and be alive. The problem is there training is to kill not deescalate.

American police are trained you do tell people what to do and if they don't you kill them. Sure we give you other nonviolent options to keep paperwork and court cases easier. But when given the job there is a gang like culture. It's a war out there and you only have your homies in blue. They have the same type of culture as any street gang in some corrupt cities. They employ racists and people who bring too much of a personal political opinion to a neutral job. It's why the police themselves are often so sensitive to the reality of these types of killings.

Eric! likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

My point is, who doesn't cop a whole bunch of stuff from other people, especially early on

5. Eric!

5652FA40-CD97-46A1-AFFC-702A5FDDBC9F.gif

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's understandable if the police thought he was going for a gun in the car. I'm assuming that's what they'll say.

I can't say I have a whole lot of empathy for people who get themselves hurt or killed while resisting arrest.

The media is always on the hunt for these relatively rare events. Keep things in perspective and ask how many thousands of black people died from black on black violence, that you never hear about, in between these white cop incidences. Black lives matter but they constantly overlook the facts. That black people are 19 times more likely to die from black violence that all other homicides combined.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Black on black violence has nothing at all to do with state sanctioned "legal" violence. Dont mess with the gangs they won't mess with you. The gangbanger lifestyle is choice and it comes with the possibility of getting shot by rivals. Its an occupational hazard.

The black on black crime argument has nothing to do with this situation.

8. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Half the town burned cause the police formed a small army to protect the courthouse, their fines and fees extortion profit center, instead of protecting the business on main street.

Shows you where their priorities are at.

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's far more relevant than the conspiracy and thug acceptance bullshit you're gong off about.

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Where is everyone I am bored.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

peaveful protests continue.

12. Kaisersoze

Kaisersoze Members

I didn't want to comment on this thread because no matter what side I try to defend or condemn it will be argued against how wrong I am.
    But, being that I don't have a side that I'm on, I think I can say a few things that will certainly piss someone off on both sides of this conversation.
    Let me say I am a 55 yr old white man, (boo hiss). I was born and raised in a predominantly black city, years before Rodney King resisted arrest and was beaten, deservedly so I might add, when I was 15 yrs old with a couple friends driving around as teens do smoking weed and doing nothing in particular we get out to take a leak and a car pulls up with its lights on, it's about 10pm , and we know the danger of where we are, the City of Inglewood, CA., some say the birthplace of Cripps and Bloods, this was 1980, we were a little scared so we got in the car, a 1973 Ford Pinto and we drove off and the car followed so we made some turns not speeding, towards our houses remaining on the main boulevard. We made one more turn and we had at least six police cars on us from all directions forcing us to stop. All cops got out, guns drawn, yelling at us to get out of the car. As we did they paired off on each one of us and proceeded to assault us as they "restrained " us. Leaving me with a black eye and knot on my forehead, one friend with cracked ribs, another with a broken nose, and the whole time them asking us why we were in that neighborhood, why were white boys in that neighborhood. It turned out the car that we tried to get away from was an undercover cop and they decided to throw us in jail saying we were breaking into cars trying to steal cars.
    That's just one incident where being white in my own neighborhood has had cops pull me over and physically harrass with weapons drawn, it has happened four times before I reached the age of 18.
    But, I and my friends were smart enough to obey what the people with guns were telling us to do even though they were wrong for doing what they were doing. Only an idiot would continue to move, fight back, walk back to your car to get something, especially if you have a violent criminal past on record.

Now, I'm not a real big fan of cops and the way they've over reached their power to protect and serve us as our employees and have become forces to extort and loot, driving around like pirates on the streets looking for someone who they can get the largest booty from when they pull you over.
    I also know and am very good friends with police officers. One which I have dinner with every couple of months. With another friend who at that time was a cop, we would drink after the bar closed at our neighborhood drinking hole, doing lines of coke in the bathroom and drive to play pool at the all night pool hall with him having roll call at 6:30 am and it's now almost 5 am.
    I've been in jail, many times, never prison but jail many times for many months at a time, even did one year in county jail. Which is almost worse than prison. There were good cops and bad cops. A few I would have loved to find alone on a street him without a badge or gun. But I also understand they are human and they are doing their job and want to go home at the end of their shift just like everyone else. They have families and kids and they are scared of not knowing what some fucked up person is thinking or is motivated by.
    I don't think cops should have the rights they do and they need to restrict certain things they abuse in their day to day job.
    But when the media and racist black people and ignorant white people who live in towns where there are no black people try to make a giant issue over some career criminals who didn't listen to the cops and got themselves shot, is just stupidity. Martyrdom of violent criminals who were going to die at the hands of either another black man soon enough or by a cop sooner or later is ridiculous.
    More white men are unarmed and killed by cops every year than black men unarmed are killed by cops. If black lives mattered then I can see the protests over the innocent children being killed in driveby shootings, more black on black violence and murder, but no one talks about that or is upset about that.
    All you "woke " SJW brainwashed fools, who are supporting BLM and ANTIFA and who are taking a knee and holding up signs and kissing the boots of black people and apologizing for being white are the biggest fake mother fuckers around. I won't even get into that right now. But, you all need to be bitch slapped and woken up from your indoctrination and live in the real world. Even black people are looking at you like you're a bunch if fucking morons and laughing at the fact that you have no spine and would hand over your spouse and kids to some stranger because he's black and he said he wanted them because you owe it to him. You people are pathetic.
    BLM is an admittedly Marxist group, a terrorist group, that every dollar donated to "their cause" goes to the DNC. Have you heard or seen any BLM members doing anything positive for the black communities? Are they cleaning up the rubble from their riots and looting? Are they helping the elderly get groceries? Are they teaching the children to read or write?
    You call yourselves woke yet you are asleep at the wheel. Quit defending these criminals for having the cops take them off the streets. They were going to be killed eventually and if not now they would have killed other people before they got killed. Sure cops need to be held accountable for their actions just like everyone else should be accountable for their actions.

So? Let's here your rebuttals. This ought to be good.

13. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

These fucking BLM thugs. Destroying cities, chanting LIES, "Hands up don't shoot" - NEVER HAPPENED! Power fist selfie rejoicing in senseless destruction. They're a real shining testament to their skin color. Don't ask why your race 3 times more likely to be killed by a cop. Ask why your race is 4 times more likely to be committing crimes. BLM movement is a black racist disgrace to black people. You're never going to rise above acting like animals, empathizing with criminals.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Live stream in Kenosha.

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

It is about 12 different streams that guy above is monitoring in different cities for riots.

2 cops just injured in Atlanta

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

National guard are so polite to these rioters.

“excuse me sir, would you stop shining the lights in my eyes, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you”

“it is ok if you film me, I am filming you too”

“please step back from the fence. We will not let you burn down this building too”

“Please, everyone step back from the fence, we do not want anyone hurt. We recommend that you go home”

“Thank you for your cooperation, we greatly appreciate it”

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Don’t like what’s going on then I suggest you do something about it.

Next time you encounter a group of BLM protesters spray them with a Carbon Dioxide or Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher to test both their resolve, and your chin....lol....

Eric! likes this.
  18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The Fox News regurgitation "What about Chicago" and Black on black crime.

The Chicago Crime Commission publication "The Gang Book 1012" gave the statistic that Chicago has more gang members than any other city in the United States: 150,000.[7] The city had 532 murders in 2012, however, it saw a decrease to 403 murders in 2013, but up to 762 in 2016.[8] Not all murders are gang-related, but the [Chicago Police Department] states that 80% of all shootings and murders in the city are gang-related, which means that most violence in the city is gang upon gang violence Gang population - Wikipedia

Well that terrible but this is about state sanctioned violence by the police against black people, an entirely different subject.

In 2019 US Census Bureau estimated 48,221,139 African Americans in the United States.

They don't want to be mistreated by the police and whats going on in Chicago in one small area is irrelevant.

19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Good one !

I have been out all day. Wondering if this was going to happen again tonight or if everyone had a riot hangover waking up seeing everything trashed and being like this sucks.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Major American Cities See Sharp Spike In Murders In 2020

On top of the trauma caused by the coronavirus pandemic, major American cities are also dealing with a sharp increase in homicides. Several separate reports from different sources have confirmed the trend with an analysis by crime analyst Jeff Asher in particular finding that the number of murders in 23 major U.S. cities increased 23% through June compared to the same period last year. Interestingly, Asher found that overall crime is down 7.2% while violent crime and property crime are also down 2.2% and 8.8% respectively.

Chicago experienced its most violent month in 28 years this July with 105 murders, more than double the 44 it experienced during the same month last year. While Asher’s data doesn’t take July into account, it also shows an alarming increase in homicides in the Windy City between the first half of 2019 and the first half of 2020. There were 284 up to June 2019 and that figure stands at 433 up to June 2020. Philadelphia also saw its murder count grow from 187 to 247 during the same period while New York’s grew from 176 to 227.

[​IMG]

Major American Cities See Sharp Spike In Murders In 2020 [Infographic]