Here is why Black Holes dont exist

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

guerillabedlam likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I see it.. Yeeah... I see it.

[​IMG]

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Very interesting... An article discussing the study VG mentioned.

ESA Science & Technology: Hubble discovers mysterious black hole disc [heic1913]

Black holes in certain types of galaxies such as NGC 3147 are considered to be starving as there is insufficient gravitationally captured material to feed them regularly. It is therefore puzzling that there is a thin disc encircling a starving black hole that mimics the much larger discs found in extremely active galaxies.

Of particular interest, this disc of material circling the black hole offers a unique opportunity to test Albert Einstein's theories of relativity. The disc is so deeply embedded in the black hole's intense gravitational field that the light from the gas disc is altered, according to these theories, giving astronomers a unique peek at the dynamic processes close to a black hole.

"We've never seen the effects of both general and special relativity in visible light with this much clarity," said team member Marco Chiaberge of AURA for ESA, STScI and Johns Hopkins Univeristy.

"This is an intriguing peek at a disc very close to a black hole, so close that the velocities and the intensity of the gravitational pull are affecting how we see the photons of light," explained the study's first author, Stefano Bianchi, of Università degli Studi Roma Tre in Italy

First paragraph from the Discussion of the Paper itself:

Based on the analysis presented in this paper, it is unavoidable to conclude that NGC 3147 is not a true type 2 Active Galactic Nucleus (AGN), but a low accretion rate type 1 AGN with a large Black Hole mass. The Broad Line Region is clearly present in this source, and the previous lack of its detection was caused by the combined effect of a very broadened emission profile and an intrinsic weakness with respect to the host galaxy, as expected for a low accreting high-mass object. Since NGC 3147 likely represented the best candidate for this class of sources, this result questions the very existence of true type 2 AGN.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  5. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

Interesting, try this get naked bend over and look back into a mirror, you might find a brown hole?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

About as scientifically accurate as anything else I've read. :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not until we get some photo evidence from you

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh.. I bleach. So it'll be a soft tone of pink. ;)
    Also, I keep in shape. I bend over and take a pic of the mirror there'll be 2 pink holes. :D

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Uhm yeah... you realize such bold scientific claims only increase the demand for photo graphic evidence (strictly for study purposes obviously :sunglasses:)?

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Sag A at the centre of our milky way

A black hole, defined as a "region of space within which the force of gravity is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape"

The broad definition of light being energy with no mass

Here is a recent timelapse of Sag A a "region of space within which the force of gravity is so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape" emiting pulses of light

Tuan Do on Twitter

You will note the astronomer himself never makes the claim this light source is from the surrounding matter, thats only the type of stuff you will hear from "science" reporters from magazines/newspapers

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Apparently people who post tweets can post follow up tweets to their post. Who knew?

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yes yes yes, all from event horizon outwards

Event horizon inward, no one has a clue, no one has ever found a complex exact solution to the field equations. So cant even get a proper definition of what one of these things actually are

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, ohhh well... If Nick Bostrom the Oxford Professor is convinced.. :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I personally am betting that Nick is full of shit. But I can't prove it, any more than I can prove the same about you and weird hair guy on the History Channel.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, who says I believe in anything he says? I don't believe in a lot of that show.

17. Ancient Aliens is a great show, though. As far as ancient history goes, though, yes, it's mixed with a lot of stuff about aliens, it's one of the more educational programs out there. Sadly, mayhaps.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I really only subscribe to the Sumerian sagas. Ancient aliens rarely goes into it though they spend a lot of time in south America trying to pin flashing light to underwater alien bases... I'm not into anything like that..

That being said I don't have much an opinion on the other aliens etc. I guess it's possible and plausible. I don't believe the Anunnaki were the only aliens, I just don't get much into the little greys etc. Just aren't my thing.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The other cool thing about AA is they don't blatently expect you to believe anything either like other science it's just an avenue or alternative history and something else to consider, but I've said it before, I don't think it's a coincidence that all these shows are starting to air and take popularity. I think it's only a matter of time before somebody discovers something that throws our supposed history upside down and tbh I already think it should be, but "they" still need to control us and the measurable way is to simply keep teaching whatever they've been teaching us. But cracks are certainly developing upon the foundations of teaching and learnings.

I think Georgio or whatever his name is has a cool job and sees some cool stuff, but I can't get into their theories because most of the time they clash with mine. See they want to make out like there's all these different aliens in every culture, whereas I mostly believe they've all been the same alien known by different names from culture to culture.

Underwater bases etc. That's some G.i Joe shit right there haha, not something I'm particularly keen on, too SciFi, although, underwater would be the best place to hide from humans.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Theres a video on youtube from one of the head professors at either cambridge or oxford trying to explain quantum entanglement in a really bad way. I wont bother hunting it up now. But some of these guys, no matter how high a position they are in, sometimes you have to wonder

And the guy on the history channel, I think you mean Brian Cox, his job has been tv presenter for at least a decade, possible hes never done any in depth research