Here is my confession, what is yours?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tokeandpoke, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I too have a sexless marriage. I am very sexual, but my husband doesn’t like to go to the dentist. Can’t stand the bad breath and swollen gums. Not sexually attracted to him. It’s been a very long unstatisfying sex life with him. Been married over 20 years. Very frustrated!

bry75 likes this.
  2. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

That's a rough one. Have you broached the subject with him at all, even in a round about way ?? Being without sex when you are sexual for whatever the reason is very frustrating, trust me I understand...lol

3. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband and I are currently on a long weekend mini vacation at a lake. Other cabins are nearby, kids are asleep and we are engaging in foreplay outside.. exciting for both of us! @Jude96 :wink:

4. We have talked and talked about this many times , but won’t do anything about it. He gets mad that I turn him down but I just can’t. It is very important to me, having healthy gums and a beautiful smile. That’s what attracts me. I find a nice smile very sexy.

bry75 likes this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

Any dentists out there to help this poor girl?

6. Finding a dentist is not the problem.

7. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

That has to be hard

F31lixdcatSmiley likes this.