Here is my confession, what is yours?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tokeandpoke, Mar 1, 2012.

1. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Members

Not my confession... but a gf of mine years ago admitted that she would often sneak into the kitchen at night when she lived with her family and grab a carrot or two.
    She would go back to her room and masturbate with them and then put them back in the fridge.
    I always found that so funny. :)

MagicLettuce likes this.
  2. Lillian4323

Lillian4323 Members

I have fantasized about my huge crush (20y older than me) when my husband fucks me. Many times.

3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I want to have another mfm with my wife. It’s been over 30 years since we had our only one.

4. lapush

lapush Members

A friend of mine was having a hard time getting pregnant. They had tried for years to no avail. I told her to call me right after their night of Doctor advice sex and I would add a little sperm in her.
    After many times she quit asking for help something must of worked. I missed that.

5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

You know when a man is wearing jeans and he gets really hard and it's struggling to burst through...one of my favorite things.

6. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  7. Lillian4323

Lillian4323 Members

Made my husband wear the same clothes as my crush. Had sex with him just like that multiple times.

thefallenone1986 and bry75 like this.
  8. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  9. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’m married to a woman but have had a male sex partner friend for the last 5 years.

10. lapush

lapush Members

I was working in the barn and this girl came in and took off all her clothes.
    Sense I had no pubic hair and she had a wad, I went back home leaving her there.
    Where is that dial that rolls back time?

EroticaWriter likes this.
  11. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

My oldest daughter is in college. I will scroll through her friends' instagram photos and masturbate to the bikini pics.

12. PGA

PGA Members

I masturbated many times to my daughter-in-law's photo. I feel guilty but I can't stop it.

13. bored home

bored home Members

Well I'm married to a woman that wants nothing to do with sex!!! And that make my life very difficult!!!

14. bry75

bry75 Members

Thats not good. Sorry bro.

15. srgreene

srgreene Members

Not at all!

16. I too have a sexless marriage. I am very sexual, but my husband doesn’t like to go to the dentist. Can’t stand the bad breath and swollen gums. Not sexually attracted to him. It’s been a very long unstatisfying sex life with him. Been married over 20 years. Very frustrated!

bry75 likes this.
  17. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

That's a rough one. Have you broached the subject with him at all, even in a round about way ?? Being without sex when you are sexual for whatever the reason is very frustrating, trust me I understand...lol

18. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband and I are currently on a long weekend mini vacation at a lake. Other cabins are nearby, kids are asleep and we are engaging in foreplay outside.. exciting for both of us! @Jude96 :wink:

19. We have talked and talked about this many times , but won’t do anything about it. He gets mad that I turn him down but I just can’t. It is very important to me, having healthy gums and a beautiful smile. That’s what attracts me. I find a nice smile very sexy.

bry75 likes this.
  20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Members

Any dentists out there to help this poor girl?