Here is my confession, what is yours?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tokeandpoke, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

oh good, we haven't had many virgin guys posting here lately.

2. HighlyMotivated

HighlyMotivated Members

Damn it i need to take more walks

Angelina Valentina likes this.
  3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Wow, this thread is way more boring than I thought it would be. I had several confessions to make but now I'm ashamed to say.

4. Baadwolf

Baadwolf Members

At number 3, mutual blowjob with a TS :)
    2, being given a blow job whilst i had a conversation on the phone with my wife (not recommended unless you trust the person giving then its HIGHLY recommended)
    1. Having sex with a colleague (it was my company), who had an intense dislike for my wife (and vice versa) at the time she was heavily pregnant on maternity leave I'd gone round to her house with some presents her husband was away (worked nights - police). Always fancied her, she was younger than me by about 22 years (I was 45 at the time), always horny at work, we used to have some interesting conversations ............... never thought she'd be interested, in the back of my mind I suspect part of it was her getting back at my wife, not that I'd complain if it was.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose if i really trusted someone and they wanted to give me a blowjob while i was talking to your wife, that be ok. if i was married and blatantly cheating on her, it wouldn't matter how much i trusted the mistress, i would never be comfortable cheating on my wife to her face.

6. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have to confess I have cheated on my wife quite a bit. Not always with women either. I have paid for sex, had sex with an ex and had hookups with people I dont know. Im a really slutty guy but I do enjoy it. I love my wife and she is everything to me, but I do enjoy getting it on more than she does. I never intend to leave her, its just no strings fun. Its like a hobby really.

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I will have to try them!

SouthPaw likes this.
  8. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

We’re starting to realize it’s not Fireball that’s making her horny. We think it’s her new IUD.

IUD’s can increase sex drive, but she had her first one for 5 years with no effect on her sex drive it all. They took it out about six months ago, then got a new one about two months ago. Her sex drive has steadily been increasing and now it’s on hyperdrive. We’ve had sex every night for the last week, three times last night, and five times today! I’m not kidding. She kept me in bed all morning. And she told me I’d better rest up for tonight. We’ve been together 26 years and she’s never been like this. She’s so horny she’s getting aggressive about it. I wonder how long this is going to last. Hopefully forever ;)

McFuddy likes this.
  9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

10. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'm still confused by my sexuality. I used to think I was straight, then bi, then lesbian, and now I don't know. I mean, I definitely love women, but sometimes I still think about fucking men. But I can't imagine enjoying an actual relationship with one. Maybe I'm just so disillusioned with men from all the shitty relationships I've had.

I love my relationship with my girl. We're more in tune than I could ever be with a man which spoils me to think I could never be happy with a guy again, emotionally. The sex is great and she's the first person to actually be able to get me off. But sometimes I still think about sex with men, even though the losers I've been with haven't been able to get me even close with my incessant coaching.

I let it come across to people that I'm very sure who I am so my confession is that I'm frustrated because I still don't know exactly what I am.

11. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Your not weird I do it all the time

12. Fred64

Fred64 Members

That’s hot

13. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I really want to fuck a stranger in a public place...I'm happily married but I've fantasized about it for years...I wank off thinking about it often!

Grand prix and Altman like this.
  14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I can not stop staring the women since I was a teenager. Always I try to hunt any part of women's body, no matter where whom and where. I used to gaze their legs, toes, breast, armpit, butt and any part of their bodies. I like to imagine how big is their pussy, or what colors are their panties. Many times my relatives including my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, ant, niece, and many other women around me notice that I am looking at them, but most of them look to be happy. I love to follow their bodies from their behind. I try to memorize whatever I see to masturbate at their sexy bodies which I have seen them, later.

15. Gay.89

Gay.89 Members

How big are you?

16. Gay.89

Gay.89 Members

Do you guys ever record your jerk sessions?

17. FatNinja

FatNinja Members

I was molested when I was around 7 or 8 by the older neighbor boy daily for two years. It was terrible that it happened but I dont regret any of it

18. krazie69

krazie69 Members

My confession is that my husband used to have an affair with my sister before we were married (but she was). They fuck a couple of times. He thinks it bothers me, but it really doesn’t.

mr man, Altman, Deejay06 and 3 others like this.
  19. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

pretty hot

20. Diggingditch

Diggingditch Members

CCB0FA0E-2C64-4986-8841-9E054C38734A.gif To my ex wife sex was a chore and a duty. Do to her Religious up bringing. That’s a story for another thread though. After getting the big Deny all the time. I would wait till she was asleep and I would get my Swiss Navy lube and a sock. Pull the covers off and lube my dick up real good. Then rub the head so slowly i would get close and then back off. Which resulted in some spectacular cum shots that left white marks on bedding. I couldn’t find it all lol. She never said anything about it except that I drooled a lot. She never fathomed that I jerked off because that was dirty and sinful. Until she caught me red handed actually I was cumming when she caught me. Her response another thread maybe.