Here is my confession, what is yours?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tokeandpoke, Mar 1, 2012.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Sometimes I have to do it more then once cause I dont get it the first time

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

better than fucking mostly prostitutes.

[​IMG]

3. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I'm in the same place as Alternative Thinker and Quiet Storm... I can't masturbate...I'm just too lazy, I haven't in a really long time and it just kinda pisses me off...a
    And... I know it is definitely when I'm ovulating, but is still pretty strong the rest of the month too...when I start fantasizing about effing anyone. It has only been a few months since I had sex, but I was in a relationship for many years and I was used to getting some often... now I'm just like..............

4. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Broke up with a boyfriend at that time -- I'm saving this goodness :)
    I'm virgin tight now lol

I do TOO - and I have to orgasm 2 or 3 times to feel better.

Masturbation to me is just a stress/frustration relief - I don't use anything to
    penetrate because I want to remain tight for my next lover --- but that probably contributes to my mega crazy horny-ness.
    I was used to getting some often too. It really sucks when it gets cut off...I was holding on as long as I could just for the sex to be honest.
    I don't care what anyone says - masturbation is NOT the same or as good as sex...maybe it's because I'm a woman, but nothing replaces the feeling of a man.
    So, now it's about time my hormones will be kicking in and I'll be looking at just about anything that walks...

5. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

ok, its official i have another confession: quiet storm, your hot as hell.

6. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Ever heard of kegels mylady? Or muhl bandh or sex-energy transformation? Look into it! I don't use "anything" either... I've tried using my own fingers but for some reason it just doesn't feel the same as when it's someone else's fingers. Imagination is better for me.

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

-- made me blush :)

I have to look into those things. But I agree, my fingers, as well as anything
    I do to myself -- isn't the same as someone else doing it to me. It sucks.
    Thanks. Will check it out.

8. andrew45

andrew45 Member

my confession ?/ LIFE IS FUCKING HARD . RESPONSIBILITY RESPONSIBILITY ..............................RESPONSIBILITY ...????????????FUCKING HATE THIS WORD . money money money . life is hard .
    PS
    i am 22 married with a 30 old beautiful woman . financially i am great . i did all my homework so got a nice work . but life is getting boring . sex is awesome . that keep life interesting . SEX PASSION LOVE .
    SO WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

9. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

i thought we were only limited to sexual confessions...but I will add to responsibility!

10. Zombie_Minstrel

Zombie_Minstrel Member

I'm horny 24 hours a day.... but hey that's not my confession :p

I had to go to a family members High School graduation at an evangelical church last summer, she went to a christian school (Calvary chapel) and the church is part of the campus complex. I'm Pagan and have been for a long long time and most of the people that surround me (as opposed to the ones I surround myself with) know I'm either different or just think I'm a little eccentric maybe? I'm the only person they know who reads H.P. Lovecraft over and over, has three different Pirate costumes and a bunch of Aleister Crowley books in his library. Let's just say that most bible thumpers usually don't treat me me any kind of human dignity unless they're Hippie Christians that actually do life like Jesus taught them too aka the golden rule. Plus this was in So cal and I'm from Oregon, it's a complete different world down there.

I wasn't looking forward to being in a room with these people, if they had it their way most would burn me at the stake like they could in the good old days when lynching was in vogue as well. They all stopped to give a long nasty stare at me like I was from mars from the moment I walked into that sanctuary because I was the only male in the place who had bangs down to his belt buckle, it was pathetic. To make the event fun in some kind of spaced out non conventional way I thought hmmm, Eris would be the perfect deity to cause a ruckus with this bunch. I went down to the goodwill and purchased every cheesy apple decoration I could find, then I went to Michale's and bought golden paint and golden glitter glue. I sprayed them all gold and in glitter I wrote KALLSTI! on each apple. I left those apples all over that place, under the pews, in the bathroom, on the shelf in the podium for next Sunday, in the school office principals box. It was subterfuge at it's most hilarious, I was so much fun.

It made the whole event tolerable. Leaving Eris's golden apples all over that place to a bunch of people scratching their heads thinking "WTF M8" was priceless, but I've never told a single person until now. Now you all know :hippy:

11. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

My confession for this evening, I really want to suck dick.
    I don't sleep around and it's been a long time - but I really desire to do that.
    My mouth waters thinking about it.

I love it, veryopen and sandybrooke like this.
  12. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Uhhhhhhhh...ummmm....;)

13. isaac123

isaac123 Guest

im a 37 yo lawer. i fucked my 25 yo intern in my office

14. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

:2thumbsup: I approve of this type of religious trolling. Very original.

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

LOL

Hot and sexy.

16. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

As long as this was consentual act, and not from blackmail, this seems perfectly fine to me.

17. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I'd Say that was my confession too but everyone knows I crave dick like a starving animal craves food

Turtle84 and I love it like this.
  18. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i have a strange confession: sometimes i miss one of my old gf from like 10 years ago. yeah she was a lil, clingy, and shit, but oh well. she wasnt a supermodel by any means either but that's what i liked about her, a normal chick. kinda lol

19. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ive been to jail before O:

20. andrew45

andrew45 Member

THAT IS A NICE FANTASY .
    How long was the last time sucking . in hour? and do you get pleasure from it?