Here Angel! Lets gather the kitchen table together!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Earthy Mama, May 8, 2004.

1. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Hi Angel,
    I saw you say in a couple posts how your lost without the kitchen table so here.... *sets up a lopsided picnic table* We can sit and have a picnic until the table can be properly set up again. :) My cookies came! Thank you very much they are delicious! YUMMY! *sits down and eats some* So where are the rest of you guys???
    Ouch... I think I have a splinter in my butt... Anyway I brought a big jar of sun tea. Now get ur butts over here and get some splinters with me!

Peace,
    Eryn

2. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

Hey, I brought some juicy red apples. Can't wait for the Kitchen Table to be back. Poor Raul, will he ever get the girl?

Does everyone hate this new thing as much as I do?

Kathi

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Well, hates a strong word, lol. I know Skip is trying hard to make this site better and get it up fast for everyone. So, thanks Skip!
    I don't nesscarily hate it...lets just say I'm throughly confused and I need to adjust...

*eats an apple*

4. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Hi, guys--what a sweet idea, Eryn. Glad you got your cookies. You're up for next month's delivery, Kathi. I had so many new folks sign onto the cookie list the last couple weeks that I had to send out about twice as many boxes as I usually do!
    I think if we stick a brick under that left front leg, the table won't wobble so much. I would kiss your splinter better, Eryn, except it's on your butt.
    I heard that the personal forums may still be intact, so the story might have been saved. We were up to page 9!

FORUM MOM

5. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Hey Angel,what has happened to the kitchen table?Hell I had to start all over,the site didn't recognize my user name or password.I finally just re-registered,in order to gain access.So,I'm back how the hell is every body?

6. angelgodiva

Hi, Greg! I'm fine. Skip says the personal forums will be back soon, so when that happens, the kitchen table will be back. In the meantime, if anyone wants to get hold of me, my email address is ladygodiva888@hotmail.com and I check that twice a day, morning and night.
    I've missed all my kitchen table folks for the past couple days, but I am designing a website--my first--called angelgodiva's cyber kitchen, kind of a kitchen table annex. I am placing a link to this site in there as well. As soon as I get it squared away I'll post the address for it so you can all visit.
    Tomorrow for Mother's Day, my son John is coming to see me and bringing my grandson Mixtli. I haven't seen him in months, and I'm sure he's getting really big. He's four and starting school this September (he'll be five by then).
    Unfortunately, I won't be seeing my daughter or her kids, Simon and Morning Star. They just moved down to Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago. A few of the Kitchen Table members live in that state. Anyone live near Enola?

FORUM MOM

7. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

may i join you guys? i brought some wine and some fresh apple cider. :)

8. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

May I sit with ya'll? The Kitchen Table was always a place that brought a smile to my face. :)

9. angelgodiva

Sure, Trish, you're welcome any time. You too, Tree.

FORUM MOM

10. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey dahlin!! The missus lurves those kitties of yours!! I likes 'em, too.;)

Tell me, please, what is the origin of the name Mixtli?

Geeze, serious reallignment time, eh? I keep on telling myself It's OK. I do miss the ol tried-n-true. Wahlll, we'll get by.

Now. les see here. There's the grill, there's the charcoal, mmmmm,there's the Hickory chips. Who wants barbeque? Burgers? Red hots? (I got yur doggie!!)

11. angelgodiva

Luvn,Mixtli is a twofold name. First of all, he was a hero in a book my son was reading just before his son was born (he was an Aztec). Second, my grandson is multiracial--he is part white, part Native American (Sioux/Blackfoot), part African American, and part Japanese...he is quite mixed, thus Mixtli. Unique, isn't it.
    It took me a bit of getting used to. His middle name is a bit more traditional, it's Dylan.

FORUM MOM

12. fylthevoyd

Hey Angel,I tried clicking on your images link but was blocked.I got some message telling me I wasn't a member or some such thing.I don't know,I just know that I had just begun to figure out the old forums.Now I have to start all over again.Oh by the way Happy Mothers Day.

13. angelgodiva

The KITCHEN TABLE is back up and running....Only trouble is, we need all new topics. We have been bounced back in time to early March!Anyhow, come on back--just click on the link below. The Table has the look of the old forums, so if you're homesick, come visit. There are cookies in the oven!

Oh, and Greg, I don't get the image rules either, but if you were wondering about the piccie, I was around 26 and those are my kitties at the time, Eric the Red and Ringo.

14. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

YOU cut your HAIR?!

WB Angel. I posted in the OLD Kitchen Table, and it worked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. fylthevoyd

I couldn't get in Angel,got blank screen telling me to either sign in or register.
    Signing in told me I was not registered.
    Registering sent me back to the new site.
    I don't know,I don't understand these damn machines.

16. angelgodiva

No, Matt, it fell out after radiation treatment for a brain tumor...it grew to shoulder length, then fell out again when I had chemo for breast cancer. Now it's down to the middle of my back, though. That's an old picture.

17. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I would advise against using the old forum. I will be setting up new ones soon. Look for the annoucement soon.

What main forum was the table linked to, and what is the forum description? I'll set this one up first! :)

18. angelgodiva

I'll try to help you, Greg. Let me ask about the problem and I'll get back to you. Sorry you're having a problem!

19. angelgodiva

I got the link from MattInVegas, so I guess he'll have to tell you. It worked for me, so I thought it would work for everyone. Thanks, Skip. You're always right on top of things. I appreciate it, a lot of us miss that forum!

20. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

Hi Angel!! Can't wait to see your Kitchen Table up and running again! Even though I don't stop by often, I love reading posts there. Many of them are heartwarming. :D