Her secret and mine

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Escierto, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Obviously you know that you're sex is one sided. She wants to pretend to be female yet your a man and happy being fucked and cummed into by a real man's cock while you don't get to fuck or have a bj. I kind of don't beleive your stories. May be your thing but surely you want to cum on her tits sometimes

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

You don’t believe my stories? That’s hilarious. Why would I make this stuff up?

When I visited her she had 31 orgasms up my ass, in my mouth, on my face. I jerked off three times.

Why is it so hard to believe that I love to be used for her pleasure? I adore this woman and her cock. For me it’s an honor and a real pleasure to make her cum. When she cums it’s like a gift to me. I would have her cock in my ass 24x7 if I could!

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So you go and wank alone next day after taking his 31 loads

4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Why won't she jerk you or give you a bj? You're just a toy being used. He/she doesn't love you

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

Her 31 loads. Her.

exeter_ed likes this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Well him/her. She's still getting hard and full of testosterone while stretching and filling your arse with her bigger cock than yours. Pin the fucker down and ram your cock in her.

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

She loves me like she has never loved anyone. I have been with a lot of women and she loves me like no one ever has - she is devoted to me. Every night she can’t go to sleep unless she sees me with her on cam. Am I her sex toy? YES and I love it.

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

Of course she gets hard. She doesn’t take any female hormones so whatever she has is natural from her body. I don’t want to ram my cock in her - I want her to ram her cock in me.
    Why does this upset you so much?

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes no other person would be happy having no love or pleasure retured. She's hit gold with you. She sound the most selfish person I've ever come across. Good luck to you. Watch out for aids.

10. Escierto

Escierto Members

She gives me love when she fucks me and cums in my ass. She is not selfish - her sexual desires are like those of a man. As for aids, we have been tested and monogamous. She wants to spend her life with me.

11. Escierto

Escierto Members

If she is a man then I am a woman lol. Most American men would consider themselves lucky to have a woman who looks like this!

[​IMG]

regina73 and snowtiggernd like this.
  12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Why does it have to be weird, strange or "out of the norm?" As long as you and your girlfriend are happy and enjoy the dynamics, then that IS your normal. And that's all that matters.
    Yes, a LOT of people tend to unfairly judge things they don't understand, make them uncomfortable, or are too ignorant to at least try and understand, but in reality, that's their problem, NOT yours. Honestly, those people DON'T get to decide what's "normal" for you and your girlfriend (or anyone else for that matter).
    Compassion and empathy go a long way, and a lot of people severely lack both.
    Best of luck to you and your girlfriend.

13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

"Paulievcvc, post: 9054706, member: 313861"]Wow! She is one sexy lady. For what it's worth, she doesn't need to pad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a flat chest. Contrary to what people think, large breasts are not loved by everybody. Small to flat chests are currently popular and growing ever more so. Natural is always better. She IS a beautiful woman and she doesn't NEED breasts unless it gives her a psychological boost by having them.[/QUOTE]

I have dated a woman who has almost nonexistent 32AA breasts (though she has amazing nipples), 2 women who have A cup breasts (one was a 32A and the other was a 34A), a woman who has B cup breasts (34B), a woman who has 38DD breasts, my most recent girlfriend has C cup breasts (34C), and my wife has either 36C or 38C breasts (depending on style and brand of bra). They were (and my wife's are) all wonderful, as I'm a firm believer that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

In all honesty though, I've always had a much stronger preference for small(er) breasts, and find them to be a lot more attractive and appealing than large breasts.

Ironically, I have a breastfeeding kink (fetish?), and realize a lot of people would probably say larger breasts would "probably be more ideal", but I don't care, I definitely have to much stronger preference for small breasts. Currently, my wife and I are trying to induce lactation so I can drink her milk.

regina73 likes this.
  14. AlabamaSissy

AlabamaSissy Members

Awesome let her be herself as long as she has peace it's her life.i will say this I wish I could find a top girl just saying ok.