Her secret and mine

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Escierto, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Styx

Styx Members

Thank you, I appreciate your clarity. :)

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

People don't "become" trans. Being transgender is something you are either born with or you aren't. You can consider it a birth defect if you choose, or you can consider it part of the normal diversity of humanity. But if you consider it a choice, you are wrong. It has nothing at all to do with whom you are attracted to.

3. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

The main problem, in my opinion is the need to classify sexual preference. I’m married to another woman. I love her because of who she is ( although she’s hot af ) I have loved men, and I’ve had trans lovers. The pan sexual label fits, but who cares? If I love someone it has very little to do with their genitalia .

4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Spot on girl. Respect. x

5. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

No actually, it is a fact.

I am well aware that not everyone agrees with facts. That, too, is a fact.

6. Escierto

Escierto Members

That is definitely my experience after having talked to at least a hundred transgender women. Why have I talked to so many? To find the one like my girlfriend in the tiny minority. She loves her penis and refers to it as “her friend” or “my princess”. She is a very rare woman.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend has bottomed once in her life - when she was young for her high school crush. After that experience she vowed that was the first and last time.

I did rim her once and she loved it - of course she finished by cuming in my mouth.

She does not assist me or play with me at all. You could say that she is a selfish lover but my pleasure comes from satisfying her so she knows that I am happy with our sex life. Happy isn’t even the word - absolute bliss is more like it.

I don’t have any desire to change her in any way nor does she want to change me. She is the top I dreamed of and I am the bottom she never imagined existed.

8. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Be that as it may, don't you ever feel the need to cum? I know I can go on for a few weeks but eventually the hornies get to me and I can't think straight (no pun intended) until I take care of myself. It's like a basic human need. I would imagine most folks are like that but I could be wrong.

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

She looks to have lovely pair of tits. Nice man

Poplo. likes this.
  10. Escierto

Escierto Members

When we were together for three weeks she had 31 orgasms and I had three. About once a week was enough for me.

11. Styx

Styx Members

Once a week is good enough for me as well...but for good reason...

I'm meeting my boy toy here in a couple hours (I don't refer to him as "boyfriend" because I'm not the boyfriend type and that term is reserved for someone I would be in a relationship with)...and I prefer to save up a nice load to feed him. It can be tough going all week without cumming but I like to edge myself and build up the tension in advance of a much awaited release.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. Escierto

Escierto Members

Wow, so he is really going to get a big load! How nice for him. My girlfriend cums a lot which of course, I love.

Styx likes this.
  13. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Makes sense. Why waste ecstasy on yourself if you can share it with someone you like? That kind of thing is meant to share.

Bicaptain My Captain and Styx like this.
  14. Styx

Styx Members

Yes I do that with all my sex partners...granted there’s enough time to pre-plan in advance.
    I also have incredible stamina...and if I masturbate to much I desensitize myself and unfortunately sometimes I can’t cum at all... which I’m sure you all can understand, is very disappointing.

15. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

"sometimes I can’t cum at all..." I've experienced this with men I'm blowing. They like it so much and keep holding off and then can't cum. Kind of spoils it for both of us.

16. Styx

Styx Members

He’s happy now that he got bred with a full weeks worth ....:D

I don’t hold off at all... especially when I’m getting blown. I’d rather cum in someone’s mouth than anywhere else.

17. Escierto

Escierto Members

Did you give it to him down his throat or in his ass?

18. Styx

Styx Members

He was face down with his legs spread and his ass lifted. I came deep in his ass while I was sucking on his ear lobe...

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

Was he all happy about it? After my girlfriend cums in my ass I always cuddle up next to her and tell her I love her. She lies there content that she has cum. No love talk from her at that moment!

20. Styx

Styx Members

I could feel him squeezing my cock and I could see how he was literally thrilled. He did curl up next to me afterwards...I could tell he was happy