Hephatrump insults war veterans !!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Vladimir Illich, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, this is why

[​IMG]

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Poll numbers like that for a sitting first-term president, surrounded by symbols of democracy, and with instant access to the media, is a path towards
    eviction from the white house in January

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    Outdoor Sport likes this.
  3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

"I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

Tis actually a decent graveside question . We listen for the dead to reply .

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If he gets to within 5 points by the end of this month, I will be putting my money where my mouth is and physically betting on a 2nd term

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Only three veterans that I know of actually commenting.. and that's including myself .

Thank you for your service but you know that you were cannon fodder all along..

I agree with the p.
    Darth Vader said you know this be true..

6. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Department of Defense ordered Stars and Stripes shut down. Trump blocked it. It’s not going anywhere.

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lmfao!!!

8. Eric!

We (veterans), clearly know that we are merely pawns, but my brethren who have died horrible deaths while on deployments
    Are not “losers” and “suckers”.......
    This hit home with me, of all numerous offensive things that has come out of his mouth, this hurts the worst-literally tears
    My sole apart....

hotwater likes this.
  9. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I’m a veteran as well.

The Atlantic is already walking back their claims.

At this point, everybody on either side of the aisle should be wary of unverifiable claims made by anonymous sources. Even Trump’s enemies like John Bolton are disputing the claims, and Bolton does not like Trump. Both sides sling a lot of shit. This stuff needs to be taken with a grain of salt. It gains traction because people want it to be true, not because they’ve actually seen proof that it is.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Eric!

If they are walking back their claims on this then it could be that the actual source refuses to reveal itself. I personally wouldn’t put it past President Trump to say something like this. But you are correct, anonymous sources shouldn’t be trusted- but under the current government, we have retaliation, we have reprisal, we have retribution, etc. The “whistle blower” and “No Fear” policies that we’re established to protect people who come forward with the truth are pretty much just a front. People are being pursued for coming forward with the truth- and careers are being destroyed.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You can’t be that stupid.

Trump has been trying to stop publication for the past 3 ½ years and ordered the DOD to shut it down.

He simply backtracked because of congressional pressure from both sides.