Hemp Tam

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by ArtLoveMusic, May 26, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Hey im looking for anyone who knows where i can get hold of a tam for my dreads, stops em smelling when im in pubs and things.
    Any good, cheap online places (prefurably UK based) where i can get hold of one. Id prefure it to be hemp but any kind would be good :)
    ..or if anyone knows how to crochet them :) ..i'll pay you for one :)
    llama love
    Fleassy xox

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

sorry... don't know the UK at all and even less about tams...

3. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

wow ooooold post of mine L:p ignore that now everyone haha i learnt to make my own in the end after years of looking :)

4. arlia

arlia Members

il be making one when i get my hemp thorugh the post fleass

5. Critter1223

Critter1223 Member

Hey Fleassy,

I may be able to help!! I am currently on my way to opening an online store, coming this fall!! Mostly hand knit/crochet hats, tams, beanies, skullies, etc. So I have 3 or 4 tams right now. if you want me to send you a pic of them let me know! I would love to show you. They are all 100% Peruvian wool. Sorry I haven't made any hemp yet.
    I would gladly custom make one for you , if you wanted! You could pick colors, and based on how big your dreads are!!! Hope to hear form you...Peace