hemp question..

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by x_WaX_x, Jun 25, 2006.

1. x_WaX_x

x_WaX_x Member

okay i had no idea where to post this...

i'm going to spain this summer to see some family, which involves long plane hours, then long car rides, etc, etc. I wanted to get along on my hemp jewelry.

This might seem odd but, is it legal to cross borders with hemp cord? Will custums go all psycho on me?

Peace,

Angela~=)

2. skyjewelz

skyjewelz Member

I really can't say for shure cause i've never travelled that far, I can't imagine it's illegal though.

3. 3littlebirds

3littlebirds Member

i havent had a problem. I went from the US to England and back and they didnt say anything. I was even making things on the plane with it.
    Haha I had some hemp rolling papers I bought in Mexico in my carry-on on the way back. They fell out of my bag in the x-ray thing and I didnt notice. Some security guy came and gave them back to me and didnt say anything about it :)

4. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Why not go into the spain forum and ask someone in there about it, they might know, But I wouldnt imagine it would be a problem

5. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

hemp is legal to possess even in the united states, it just can't be grown domestically in all but a handful of states. spain is, comparitevly, a very liberal nation, so i am almost positive it would not be an issue.

6. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Heh, you should be fine.

Good luck & have lots of fun in Spain!

:D