Hemp Clothes

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SLammon420, Jun 28, 2006.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i completely understand you.. at one point in my life i was into all that expensive clothing.. but grew out of it.. just realized you dont need $100+ pair of pants to be comfy... BUT... big name designers do make hemp products... gucci i think makes a hemp suit... and so do other fancy clothing companies... im sure you could find a $300 pair of hemp jeans.. and they will easily outlast your $300 denim... but i understand the higher price better product theory.. and anyone on here that dont get it is just a hypocrit... would you rather pay $5 for a metal pipe or $30 for a glass pipe? exactly... or campers or fishermen or hunters.. you're not gonna buy something that is cheap.. because you know from experience its not gonna last... or perform as well as the more expensive counterpart...

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Alot of times you do pay for quality. Most hemp clothes are more expensive too though, because you are paying for a more durable material that will definitely last you longer. I understand what you're saying, but you can find good, long lasting clothes that are comfy without paying for certain brands.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i'm glad both of u understand..

and yea i actually saw that Gucci Hemp suit in person at the Gucci store in vancouver, it's suprisngly pimp lol, not somthin that would suit me, but the right person could definatly rock it

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

50 dollars for a pair jeans...are you nuts!!! ;)

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I have a lot of hats made mostly from hemp. I steal one of them every time I go to spencer's gifts. They all have weed logos on them. The hat pictured in my gallery is a hemp hat. The big weed leaf on it is woven with hemp.
    [​IMG]

6. peaceloveandshrooms

peaceloveandshrooms Member

hemp jewelry i have... hemp clothing is kinda difficult to find where i live... sadly :(

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

oh yea.. the other problem i have with hemp clothing is that they must not think anyone that is gonna wear hemp is lager than a 36" waist and XL shirt...

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Where do you live? The best hemp stuff I've found is online.

9. nathmeister

nathmeister Member

You've all got me so interested in hemp clothing that i wanna check it out, does anyone know of a decent website?

Cheers in advance!

10. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

http://store.hempest.com/catalog/

its a bit pricey but its nice clothes, most of them are hemp or organic cotton and the shorts are pretty badass in my opinion.

11. peaceloveandshrooms

peaceloveandshrooms Member

Northern NY.... like five minutes from canada it's so north...

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Looks like GAP gone hemp.. i'll pass

13. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Depends.. you should look at the t-shirts, hoodies and shit.. I mean I-path and nibus are as far from gap as it gets.. They do have some gap like stuff but if your in minnesota those hoodies are pretty damn pimp, they keep you real warm.. have a rolling paper dispenser on the inside pocket and are made of hemp.